Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal14

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 Temple 1

We went into the game without 3 of our starters including the league's leading goal scorer. But no excuses, we quickly realized thatPAU is a talented team and had us on our heels for much of the game. Both teams hit a crossbar and a couple of posts and PAU strikers missed several scoring chances. Both keepers made a big save each. The league provided good officials so happy with the referee and linesmen for a change. Kept things clean and fair. It was good soccer. Look forward to playing them on our home pitch.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did the "kicking the crap out of South Surrey" go Redwoods?

Honestly, I wasn't there last night but as RBKS said we didn't play well and a 3 - 0 scoreline would say you earned the 3 points. Congrats on the win and looking forward to the rematch to see if we can improve on that scoreline.

Also...glad i could drag you on the board with your first post. Hopefully we see you more on here

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome aboard Mr. Stamos. Thanks for the score update. Any game report to go with it? ;)

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome aboard Mr. Stamos. Thanks for the score update. Any game report to go with it? ;)

I don't got too much to say.... Chili looked for Cam all day.. He was well marked and had little impact. Lots of hard tackles, usual stuff... PoCo attacked fast and buried a handful... Not too bad with just one sub.
Next...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't go very good!They deserved to win we plain simple shite the bed!!!!

Do you think it was your big fat blow hard coach being out coached or was it the players?

To quote the immortal Casey Printers - you can't make chicken salad outa chicken shiznit.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you think it was your big fat blow hard coach being out coached or was it the players?

To quote the immortal Casey Printers - you can't make chicken salad outa chicken shiznit.
out coached..........?
sounds like your lack of striking up front with your one daft move didnt work again ,thank god bored bobble heads have never been cloned,like I said before bored you have napoleon syndrome ,YOUR 5 FOOT 6........WEARING A 6 FOOT SUIT...blakeway is there for a reason ,same with clarke........!!at least i didnt go to voice lessons to make my voice deeper,btw they are selling hair dye at k mart today ,you should get some

douchthatcnut

sidhenry

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any final on PAU vs Temple. Both of those teams seem to be the teams to be at the moment. PAU particularly after winning Pak cups the last few years.

JTL
The Premier team won the Pak cup not the Masters. I like the under dog picture you're painting for yourself though. We got lucky, no pun intended, that we didn't give that one away after blowing a bunch of good chances through-out the game. :)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
out coached..........?
sounds like your lack of striking up front with your one daft move didnt work again ,thank god bored bobble heads have never been cloned,like I said before bored you have napoleon syndrome ,YOUR 5 FOOT 6........WEARING A 6 FOOT SUIT...blakeway is there for a reason ,same with clarke........!!at least i didnt go to voice lessons to make my voice deeper,btw they are selling hair dye at k mart today ,you should get some

douchthatcnut

Awful touchy there Sid, you sure showed me. You are a one man comedy show. If you were me your man boobs would be jiggling like Guru's.

I am wearing a 6 foot suit, that's funny, does that mean I look like i'm 6 ft tall? You are a 200 pound man that was eaten by a 250 pound man and washed down with 5 gallons of gravy wearing a 350 pound suit. Na Na Na Na Boo Boo stick your head in doo doo.....
Clarke is there to score, Blakeway is there to score as I am, all 3 of us went without scoring , I'd say we share the blame wouldn't you?

Rbks, I'd say you're probably right, it usually is the men on the pitch.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awful touchy there Sid, you sure showed me. You are a one man comedy show. If you were me your man boobs would be jiggling like Guru's.

I am wearing a 6 foot suit, that's funny, does that mean I look like i'm 6 ft tall? You are a 200 pound man that was eaten by a 250 pound man and washed down with 5 gallons of gravy wearing a 350 pound suit. Na Na Na Na Boo Boo stick your head in doo doo.....
Clarke is there to score, Blakeway is there to score as I am, all 3 of us went without scoring , I'd say we share the blame wouldn't you?

Rbks, I'd say you're probably right, it usually is the men on the pitch.
safe answer....................wait till january then we will talk,if im not to busy playing with scotty kerrs balls i will text you back............u forgot to mention your hair dye!!?its not 350 btw its the 360 degree that is going on upstairs in your head that you have to worry about , (playing time etc)now quit been nice napoleon (dynamite)
and get back to your 9-5 job son:arrogant::bye:

sidhenry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0