Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
right of course... instead of wasting time watching shite footy on a Friday night, I'm sure jumping on TTP and sifting through yours and guru's greatest hits from elementary school is a much better alternative... thanks. Perhaps I will jump now.

Salt N Pepa, ha, good one... :rolleyes:
I watched one team play shiye football
Anyhow fuk off and please jump ,we have our master and his name is master YODA,leave us cow tippers alone

Sid

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
right of course... instead of wasting time watching shite footy on a Friday night, I'm sure jumping on TTP and sifting through yours and guru's greatest hits from elementary school is a much better alternative... thanks. Perhaps I will jump now.

Salt N Pepa, ha, good one... :rolleyes:
who the fcuk is salt and pepper ?!?!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry boys, a little busy this week.

MOTW has to be PAU vsPAU

Poco struggling with numbers and injuries. Discuss

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you're lying. Again. Worse than JTL...

Discuss.

We're still trying to figure out how Kushy and Edwards are going to play for both us at the same time.

This is the most players we have ever had signed and the most injuries we have had.
Likely be 4 guys watching friday that can't play and a few that will play that probably shouldn't.
Just like last week again you guys.

If only we'd had a full roster

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco struggling with numbers... Discuss
I can believe that... Poco Prem guys aren't the brightest ... I can certainly see how they'd have trouble with numbers ...
That's my input on that discussion...
This is the most players we have ever had signed and the most injuries we have had.
Likely be 4 guys watching friday that can't play and a few that will play that probably shouldn't.
Just like last week again you guys.

If only we'd had a full roster
JTL said you guys would have everyone healthy and fit for a change, and that training this week was the best ever !! He also said there's no way you're going to lose this week end !! Likely double digits to nil or something like that ! never heard him bull$hit before, so I assume this is fact!
Discussion over !

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you're lying. Again. Worse than JTL...

Discuss.

We're still trying to figure out how Kushy and Edwards are going to play for both us at the same time.

Wish we were K. Injuries and guys are away

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish we were K. Injuries and guys are away
at least it only takes 11 to play & win games,me thinks poco will be just fine with only one sub if thats the case

poco to win the league with only 11 healthy all year!!!!

sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
at least it only takes 11 to play & win games,me thinks poco will be just fine with only one sub if thats the case

poco to win the league with only 11 healthy all year!!!!

sid

And never the same healthy 11 at any point in the season.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks ... I now have a new favourite band ... can you guess who it isn't?
pa ...push it reall good.....ohhh baby baby......................................

guinness ,KNOB if you cnuts do have a haloween party make sure those two dress as salt & pepa..............lmfao

the two bitches...lol

sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Surrey with fastest goal of the season. Roughly 40 Seconds. Yikes!!

Saga Boy

Dec 23, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Surrey with fastest goal of the season. Roughly 40 Seconds. Yikes!!

The best thing about giving up that first goal so quick, was that things couldn't really get much worse. No panic from the boys. Good result in the end!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed Saga Boy. Thanks for the help. We had a bit of a slow start but then started putting in goals and controlling play. Congrats to Blakaway for his first hat trick of the season.
They got a late second one on a free kick that seemed to be struck a bit awkwardly but went in.

6-2 final

New kit looks sharp!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
two huge signings for the razorbacks this week & two more to come for our push towards promotiion..and these 4 players ,any metro or valley team could use them as they would walk onto any team.....................

guess who??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0