Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS PREMIER] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knob ..................sensative these days or are you just a biatch,sully never been fit,you couldnt even lace his boots,as for skill ,u should try soccerxpress ..........they have bags of skill for you & today its half off ,just like your trunks in fodens hot tub,as for having a laugh on here ,you should try it ,its actually fun !!
ps.................bill jackson wants to have a hot tub party & YOUR invited,one more thing ,larsson is correct you are a muppit(lol)

sid:knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb::thumbs-up:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever ya fukin clown!good comeback with the old fat joke, anyone can run hard & keep fit

ANYONE?

I don't know that a hottub is the only thing ole sid overflows. Even his Moo Moo is getting toight these days.

Sully says....
Sneddon says...

Too funny.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ANYONE?

I don't know that a hottub is the only thing ole sid overflows. Even his Moo Moo is getting toight these days.

Sully says....
Sneddon says...

Too funny.

Shame on KNVB for biting.

Sid your anger is troubling. Did you give anything up for lent?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ANYONE?

Sully says....
Sneddon says...

Too funny.
Sorry Jackthelads cough!to bad u didn't post slater says(lmfao),phat shat
Got any spider bites lately

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you'll never kick me granny of the bus
You'll never kick me granny of the bus
You'll never kick me granny ,she's me mammys mammy,
Oh you'll never kick me granny of the bus

Go fuk yourselves

Sidonmeds

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i still think he's hitting on me. This is exactly how rangerforever acted before we dated.

I attract the big ones. Clearly.
its obviously you like the heavy ones ,and the wee heavy ones.........(foden)
knob ...two nuts on a wall(wallnuts)........two nuts on ur chest (chest nuts).........two nuts on your chin.......my cack in ur mouth!!!!

suck on that beaker:knvb::vomit:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castilians aren't going anywhere. We love the FVSL and look forward to representing them in the provincials.

As far as KNVB goes, love the guy and think he's an asset to any team. With 6 former Surrey United players on the team, it might be time for KNVB to jump ship to the mighty Castilians.

Cheers

JTL

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castilians aren't going anywhere. We love the FVSL and look forward to representing them in the provincials.

As far as KNVB goes, love the guy and think he's an asset to any team. With 6 former Surrey United players on the team, it might be time for KNVB to jump ship to the mighty Castilians.

Cheers

JTL

But, will KNVB be happy playing in the VMSL next year? I heard you guys might be moving over. Is that true?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
R

Cheers

JTL
but u did say that he was a benchwarmer when u played didn't you ??

Sid

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers

JTL

See Above

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gezus H... yes sid... FFS. 15 years ago when I played with JTL I certainly spent some time on the bench. I've moved on... can you?

Put me in coach... I can do it.
Hot tub tonight KNVB ,then a movie ....my place
You can bring the midget Guinness too

JTL & kNOB .........FISH on
Good to see you post again JTL it's been a long time coming

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jack The Lad

Cheers

But, will KNVB be happy playing in the VMSL next year? I heard you guys might be moving over. Is that true?

I love posts that answer themselves. So worth reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0