Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS PREMIER] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,
3-0 for the Castilians..........................................................in the first 5 minutes.

Finished with six.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! That's an unbelievable season!good job & good luck in the rest of cup play and provincials!im sure it will be fun watching your team when the big games happen
Me thinking that VMSL is a stones throw away and I'm hearing new signings for the upcoming 2012/2013 season!
I think poco soccer is where it's at with the Castillions program & the low life teams below them!!

Sid

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a well played game for the Castilians last night. It was 3-0 pretty quickly, maybe 15 minutes in. 4-0 at half with their keeper making a couple of beauty saves along with with Heald ringer a cracker off the bar. The game lost a little after the 4th goal.

We were ready to play.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some games are easier than others to be excited about. Temple thought and said they were the better team after our first match earlier this year so it was a game we have been looking forward to, and it showed.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh, I don't about that Tuna... the first one maybe. The second was a decent run/cross and not a bad finish. It was literally the first time all season we had more than 3 subs, so that was a real treat.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! That's an unbelievable season!good job & good luck in the rest of cup play and provincials!im sure it will be fun watching your team when the big games happen
Me thinking that VMSL is a stones throw away and I'm hearing new signings for the upcoming 2012/2013 season!
I think poco soccer is where it's at with the Castillions program & the low life teams below them!!

Sid

It`s where the payroll is that`s for sure

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wrong team... sandbagger or not, JTL does an awesome job over there and makes sure all his players are kitted out and have a good time. He's got more sponsors than NASCAR, in fact I think NASCAR is a sponsor. They do it right over there, you have to give him/them that.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wrong team... sandbagger or not, JTL does an awesome job over there and makes sure all his players are kitted out and have a good time. He's got more sponsors than NASCAR, in fact I think NASCAR is a sponsor. They do it right over there, you have to give him/them that.
funny shite brownnoser.........you said the same thing word for word about price & manifold at the wolves many moons ago............you always play the safe game beaker

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dare you to find anywhere I ever brown nosed price and manifold at metro ford... I also dare you to get back on your meds. All Im saying is for a O35's team they've got it right.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While Sid is looking for evidence of KNVB's brownnosing, here's the latest standings:

[h=2]Masters Premier[/h]

#
Team Name
Ply
W
D
L
F
A
Pts

Poco Castilians FC
Peace Arch Dragons
Delta United
Peace Arch Utd
North Delta SC Rangers
Surrey FC Temple Utd
South Delta FC
Langley Utd Alumni A
South Surrey FC A

8th and 9th are sealed up by Langley and South Surrey FC.

2nd to 7th is tight seperated by only 6 points but Temple and SDFC have played all games so they're out of the race for 2nd.

Delta and PAU Dragons are jousting it out for second but Peace Arch United has an outside chance with some luck and you can't count out ND Rangers with an extra game in hand............yet.

No games this weekend.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dare you to find anywhere I ever brown nosed price and manifold at metro ford... I also dare you to get back on your meds. All Im saying is for a O35's team they've got it right.
U find find it on here ,it came from your mouth !you cant remember cause ur head is so far up Guinness arse !!like JTL once said "u spout off on here all the time & play the safe card !you also watched JTL from the bench when he was playing for surrey & seemed a wee bit outta shape cause of that & u still to this day hold a grudge!! He said its not his fault u are a soccer sales rep & he is a doc.! Just saying
Ps :who spent more time in FODENS hot tub ? You knob,Guinness or sideshow bob???

Just saying!!

Knsidob

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uuh, yeah, of course, thats it. You're exactly right. I complimented JTL's team because of the deep resentment I had for him and the season we played together 14 or 15 years ago. Obviously. It's so clear what you're saying. I'm a "sales rep" and he's a chyro making me want to hot tub in Guinness and brown nose price and mainfold. All cleared it up.

ah, well. better to have loved and played than never have played at all, eh, sid? Maybe if you didn't overflow a hot tub when you got in you would have been invited over.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uuh, yeah, of course, thats it. You're exactly right. I complimented JTL's team because of the deep resentment I had for him and the season we played together 14 or 15 years ago. Obviously. It's so clear what you're saying. I'm a "sales rep" and he's a chyro making me want to hot tub in Guinness and brown nose price and mainfold. All cleared it up.

ah, well. better to have loved and played than never have played at all, eh, sid? Maybe if you didn't overflow a hot tub when you got in you would have been invited over.

You forgot to point out that Chiros are as much real doctors as you are.

I'm sure I'll get an extra snap for Patterson for that comment when I see him next, but oh well.

~Dude, Doctor of Industrial Filtration.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whatever ya fukin clown!good comeback with the old fat joke(lol)you always amuse me with your safe answers!sully says the same thing about what JTL says!your a hard worker who was fit without skill,anyone can run hard & keep fit ,but to always play the safe card & blow a goat bullshite lines that come outta your mouth !who have u turned to now to call ur so called friends!!!!!!!!
Lossseerrrrrrrs like taco would say

Beakerthat hank

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beaker is the hottubcocktubdoctor!sid the fat tubby doctor me is thinking

Sisthetellatubbie

Want an exhibition game beak!?
Pm me -///

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you hitting on me? If not, I think you're as big of an ass as there is, and no, that's not a fat ass joke. If I, for even a second, gave a shite of how you perceive me or cared in the slightest what you thought on anything soccer related, I would have told you years ago... as it is… I prefer to reserve my time on here by trying to have a laugh, rather than respond to what you say people said behind my back.To safe?

and to be clear... I've never been fit. Neither has Sully.

that out of the way... just in case you were flirting... I like long walks on the beach, brown nosing, hot tubs (obvioulsy) and drinkin around coolers in all sorts of weather. Its not just a seasonal thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0