Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] - Results and Banter Sept '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK..time to post up...I know, you missed me..:)

A few clarifications first....

1. The term 'ballsacks" is copywrited...please send royalties to me...twoleftfeet....TY

2. Langley....there is another Langley team...altho I know it seems hard to believe. So lets thow in "athletics" and "allblacks" or "ballsacks" into the conversation...in proper context please...any improper use of the term "ballsacks" please see #1.

3. Wish I was at THAT game...:D

4. Who is this J Mac character...I though I was the only one...but apparently...there is another...

5. With all this infusion of youth into the Masters this year it looks like my domination in the "best hair" catagory will be in jeapordy...I say BRING IT!! I wont go down without a fight....

TLF

There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 left feet, In answer to your points/questions:

1. You are a tit
2. You are a tit, Athletic are Langley, the other squad is the Allblacks
3. Might have been nice to have an intelligent unbiased opinion, but failing that we could have read yours
4. You are a tit
5. You are a tit - Dude, please tell him about my hair.

Seperate note: Dude, I am willing to bet that you obsess about your hair because you cannot find a hat to fit your rather humungous melon. Am I right? Same hat size as your shoe size?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I don't wear a hat because of hat hair. Can't have that.

I thought that was obvious, Lenon.

TLF: it is indeed wavy and full. I suspect plugs and hair coloring are in the mix.

And a convertable Mustang.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Borat....Your vocabulary wit is impressive..you've managed to fit more Tits into your post than good night at the Cecil...

As far as AllBlacks go, well yes, I know the strength of the name gives it its own identity...it really is far and above anything so Langley-ish...so Ill give you that one...

Dudette...no color..no plugs...yet....but alas, the Cherry Red Convertible Mustang is long gone indeed...I seem to remember getting hit over the head, waking up and having a house and two kids instead...not quite sure what happened...

TwoLeftTits

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TLF...you must try to keep up to speed in this younger Masters division.

I acused Bored and his wavy, plug filled salad of going through a mid-life crisis, and inquired if he had indeed bought a convertable Mustang. You know, to support the mid-life crisis.

Follow?

Give me strength...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TwoOldSaggyTitts,

Allblack's are associated with Rugby and New Zealand so no more or less impressive than just plain Langley. They too will only be a speed bump for the Castillians.

Nice of Dude to explain a rather simple post to clearly a rather simple man, but Rugby players, and Kiwi's are like that.

If there is anything confusing please PM Dude for the breakdown.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The lack attention I pay to the posts is not associated with loss of faculties but rather lack of interest in reading SPAM.

bored....looks like you have so eloquently taken over where Moneyman left off...must be something in the water over there...and if you think Langley are a bunch of hackers wait till you play your brothersfromanothermother, GEU ;)

Lord help you if you ever lose to a speedbump...hairplugs for sure...:knvb:

TLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0