Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - February 2005

Who has the worst kit in the FVSL Masters Division?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 - Delta 0

A win is a win and that's about all i can say about this game.
No flow and a rather dull afair last night.
Shuey with 2 and once again man of the match.

A week off from the schedule but we are going to play Westside next Sunday afternnoon.
Should be a good run and a nice test against one of the Vancouver teams.

Nice hangover today!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: (hate these friday night games and Gabby's)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice result Coach.

Anyone know the PA/Allblacks result? Anything less than a win by PA would mean Firerangers clinch the league I believe (and a loss by PA would open the door for us to take second place if we win the rest of our remaining games)...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

PAU 1 All Blacks 0.

I am told by my partner, (thats my work partner, not life partner, not that there's anything wrong with that...), who plays for PAU that PAU missed a bunch of sitters...

PS I see Dailly is back training again...

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 1 All Blacks 0

Both sides were missing a number of players. My summary of the match;

The opening 25 minutes were absolutely dominated by PAU. As Sir M.'s partner advised - we missed a bunch of sitters. As is often the case, either; we let them back in, or they decided to start playing. The last 25 we were hanging on for dear life, as they missed a bunch of sitters (not quite, but you get the idea).

The good news is that PAU got the full 3 points, and are truly primed for the bridesmaids role once again. Thankfully 5BT's did not have the opportunity to yank off his gear and start waving it around in celebration :wa: , though BullyB :knvb: managed to land an elbow in the opening 5 minutes (and to think people actually pay money for those collagen lip implants).

Last league game against the biggest underachievers in Fraser Valley Masters history (Sapperton) - I woulda said Masters history, but last time I checked Metro Ford hadn't won a game.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a bad summary MrB.
AllBlacks were missing our entire forward line, which is always disappointing. We scrapped the bottom of the barrel and yours truly played up front.
Nuff Sed! Two glorious chances on breakaways and fluffed 'em both.
I'll be seein' that horror show all week. ET come home.
As for the fat lip BigMan, I thought the adjustment did wonders for your looks.
Pick on someone your own size for a change ;) .
Couple of CarbonatedHopLikeBeverages with some good old mates.
Nice game Petal & Bookie.........tossers.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bully, is Springo still holding out for a better contract? :rolleyes:

Get him a new deal and get him back out on the pitch!

Has Surrey U been playing any exabition games? Or are they laying low and getting ready to strike!

Two weeks off can be either very good.(injuries and all) Or it can make the old boys rusty.

The big games are slowly coming around.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Friday Nights game was actually a pretty good one! AllBlacks have been playing very well of late and plan on finishing the season in good spirits and drinking plenty-O-spirits every Friday night. :D

I must say it was good to see me old mates from PA. It was an absolute nightmare chasin' the Panzer (MR. SHRACK) around all night! :( (best unsung player in the league in my humble opinion) The PA team is full up to the top with good/great players!

PA is a very good team and are dangerous from every angle (just like Rangers and SU)...I think it's brillant that the ALLBLACKS are slowly becoming a team ready to turn the corner. A couple of signing and it'll be a four team race to the finish next year, with a good cup run as well!

Coach,

If I may? phatNslow has played out his contract with the ALLBLACKS. It is anybodies guess as to why? He would have been very useful to us over the past couple of weeks but alais he has decided to call it a day. Too Bad really, A very good player the ALLBLACKS could have used.

Delta this Friday! Looking forward to the bevy's as always (burp!) :D :bronco:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello out there Crafty Mee Olde Mate,
I hope to see your bastard-****ney grin this Friday.
I saw our man Teddy playin' for The Hammers the other day,
alas, they will be able to eat humble pie with those Burnley Gits after this weekend. Same kit, same result.....COME ON YOU BLUES!

Another Friday Night Special for the AllBlacks this weekend. :bronco:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, what can I say that already hasn't been said...by the time I get to this thing Monday(or in this case Tues) Morning all the good stuff has been said...Was good ta see the old Downers again..well, with the exception of that Pesky Italian Dude up front..I kept telling him to get his hands off my BOX and he just kept touching it!! :p ..seems we were the only two involved in the Grudge Match... :D ....Like the Bookie said after the match..."and you guys are friends!" hehe...well, you know there is only one person more unreasonable than an excited Italian....a drunken Scotsman!!..Nuff said....All hugs and kisses and beers after the match and looking forward to trying to ruin someones Cup Dream... :knvb:

Langmayyerlumreek!!

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that it is great that all you chumps like to think that sapperton is all washed up.We are back to a full squad,no more injuries to report of. We are back,and I cant wait to meet the strangers or surrey in the cup final.Bully, you blow so much smoke out your ass,I would not be surprised if the fire department stayed parked outside your house 24-7.That being said I think the ball sacks are a much improved team,ever since bully has been out of the line up.I would ask two left feet to back me up on that one,but,his head is so far up your ass he is as clued out as much as you are.Looking forward to the make up game you pompuss british ass.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gameboy,
I see you've popped your wee head out of your wee hole again, could that be because you just beat those Masters power houses of Academico & Poco Blunder. You're like that scruffy wee shiite in every playground that boasts "I'm the King of the castle" when no one is listening. Take a look at yourself man, you're living in a bloody dream world. You lot are "RUBBISH"! You're days are done pal. Of course you could give us your "In my day I was brilliant" speach again but that really is getting boring. I guess the key word there is was.

I think you should take up curling, it's centered on boozin' and carrying on and you won't have to embarrass yourself by sticking that budda belly of yours in a pair of shorts. So Gameboy, stop drinkin' the bong water, get a life and that little key on your keyboard that says Shift is for capital letters and punctuation. :rolleyes:

Nuff Sed....Over&Out

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, there was far to much nice stuff goin on in here lately so way to go Fagboy (not that there's anything wrong with that) for getting things going...unfortunalty he has not had the same effect with his TEAM...you see the problem is you actually have to WIN games before you can be in the CUP FINAL ....Unfortunatly Macjacketboy, as real as it seams at the time, an acid trip induced dream :cool: of you scoring the winning goal in the Masters Cup Final, is not quite the same as actually doing it....I'm afraid its time to wash that VanHalen silkcreen from Grade 11 art class off your Jean jacket...... :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gameboy said:
sapperton is all washed up.

Um.

Aren't we all 'washed up'? :D

Except for Ballbaby
Who's fitter now than when he was 13.
Because he's still got it damn it.
Who doesn't post anymore.
Who's telling the lads at the Firehall he's calling a 4-0 win for SU next time against us.
Who obviously likes to meet and have 'coffee' with Gameboy before he starts said shifts at the Firehall.
Who shouldn't trust lads at the Firehall to not tell TTP posters on their team about said conversations.

:p

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, of coarse we are...but thats totally besides the point... :p

This part of our football career is totally devoted to one upping all the fkucers you've played against for years.... :D ....First kicking there azz'z on the pitch, then out drinking them after the game and finally slagging the fcuk out of them on TTP....

If your getting 2 out of 3 of these things at this age you are doing just fine....

UPyerkilt!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Um.

Aren't we all 'washed up'? :D

Except for Ballbaby
Who's fitter now than when he was 13.
Because he's still got it damn it.
Who doesn't post anymore.
Who's telling the lads at the Firehall he's calling a 4-0 win for SU next time against us.
Who obviously likes to meet and have 'coffee' with Gameboy before he starts said shifts at the Firehall.
Who shouldn't trust lads at the Firehall to not tell TTP posters on their team about said conversations.

:p

Wow. I guess I'll take that bait. I never said anything about a 4-0 expected win for us. Maybe, I thunk it deep down in my intestines, but I never mentioned it. I am beginning to understand how things are working. Coffee with Gameboy in the morn? I saw him in line at Tim Hortons and said hi. All of a sudden we are breakfast buddies. Telephone, telegraph, tellafirefighter. Yap. Yap. Yap. Funny enough, the facts are usually fucts.

As far as the fitness goes, well here we go again. I am not able to play tonight due to a hip flexor injury aggrevated by a man who is in denial. I jumped into my U-13's session to demonstrate a shot on goal, completely cold, on a freezing night, and proceeded to blow the muscle. What can I say? Could have also been due to a run-off with Mclean on the treadmill. He was showing off running at 10 mph for 15 minutes, so I of course had to do the same thing, but for 20 minutes. Of course my crewmates were challenging me. They're in on this Rangers vs SU thing. "Come on, a Surrey Ranger did it". "You're not going to let a Ranger beat you are you?" Then I proceeded to the training session the next cold night, and here I am.

So there you go. I'll be at Bear Creek tonight guzzling a cold one on a cold night instead of Master's footy.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Horton's?
I was sure Gameboy would be eating his breakfast at the Dutch Pannekoek (sp?) House.
You know shades of Goldmember?
Shades of Amsterdam?

"A schmoke and a pancake?"
Or:
"A blintz and a bong?"

:cool:

McLean?
On the treadmill?
Surely you jest.
McLean?
You challenged McLean?
How many fags did he go through in that 15 minutes anyway?
You barely beat a man who survives on a diet of tobacco and pints.
The fall from grace Balls - My word.

So this hip flexor/Ranger flu injury you have.
Does this mean you will not be on the list for your Mark Messier Game 7 call then against us?
Your date with destiny against us where you have made like Babe and pointed to the fence?
That's a shame.

I'll be right back though to pull out that date just in case you and your mates haven't written it down on your calendar yet.
Just in case.

Come on Aldergrove.

:bronco:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McLean?
On the treadmill?
Surely you jest.
McLean?
You challenged McLean?
How many fags did he go through in that 15 minutes anyway?
You barely beat a man who survives on a diet of tobacco and pints.
The fall from grace Balls - My word.

I didn't challenge him. In fact he wasn't there. It was the next set at work I ran but the memory of him on the treadmill the previous set was still fresh on my mind.

I forgot what a pint/tobacco glutton he was. I have to admit, the guy can still run. I think he may have injured himself too, but that also includes his sensory nerves, so he hasn't realized it yet. I didn't tell him, but while he was running on the treadmill, his duodenum was hanging out of his shorts and almost caused a catastrophe. He had no clue. When he finished his run, it slithered back into it's proper habitat. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0