Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - February 2005

Who has the worst kit in the FVSL Masters Division?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of 4-0 wins...

Way too fcuking cold out there tonight. Not a very good flowing game but at this point, I think we're pretty happy to at least get a game in.

Goalscorers: Marini, Howes, Farqs, and Kiwi.

On to Aldergrove...

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant Brilliant Delta.

Forget the three points, the end to end action, the penalty shoot-out,
Delta gets the last laugh.
:knvb:
AllBlacks walked away with the points and fancied a bevy and a slice of pizza. Congats to Roach on startin' a new FridayNightSpecialTradition. FNST. AllBlacks ordered Pizza and waited and waited......
The attendant at the pizza joint said in a thick East Indian accent "The pizza has been paid for and delivered. What? As the Delta bouys left TheRoom I asked them about the magnificent aroma emanating from their dressing room. "No idea what you're talking about.' was the reply. We were bloody starvin'. @@#$$%%^&*
When it came to locking up; all we found in the room was two empty pizza boxes and the message " AllBlacks, good luck in the cup, thanks for the Za!"

Well done Delta, fantastic bunch o'lads.
Bring on ScUm

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Brilliant Brilliant Delta.

BullyB said:
Forget the three points, the end to end action, the penalty shoot-out,
Delta gets the last laugh.
:knvb:
AllBlacks walked away with the points and fancied a bevy and a slice of pizza. Congats to Roach on startin' a new FridayNightSpecialTradition. FNST. AllBlacks ordered Pizza and waited and waited......
The attendant at the pizza joint said in a thick East Indian accent "The pizza has been paid for and delivered. What? As the Delta bouys left TheRoom I asked them about the magnificent aroma emanating from their dressing room. "No idea what you're talking about.' was the reply. We were bloody starvin'. @@#$$%%^&*
When it came to locking up; all we found in the room was two empty pizza boxes and the message " AllBlacks, good luck in the cup, thanks for the Za!"

Well done Delta, fantastic bunch o'lads.
Bring on ScUm

That is good! Too funny! :D

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 1 Sapperton 0 (3-0 in penalties)

Another game where PAU had numerous scoring chances including; 5 posts/crossbars, and failed to capitalize. Not a pretty game by any stretch.

Sapperton had a couple of chances midway through the second half, but JP made a stellar save or two to send it to overtime...er...penalty kicks.

PAU scored 3 straight on penalties (where was that shooting accuracy during the game?), while JP saved the first two, and the third from Sapperton was wide left.

Who had this great idea about cup games going straight to penalties? I guess I shouldn't complain, but is this an idea to make it more "exciting" for the fans? Seems pretty "bush league" to this traditionalist.

I thought the better team on the day won, but Sapperton played well defensively, and could have stolen the points. Oh well...onto next week..Sapperton in the league?

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crapperton Match Report.

Hey BuddaBoy,
Aren't you going to tell us how you dominated the match but by some fluke PinkAss beat you. :p
At least you've got us figured out, I'm sure you'll dominate :rolleyes: .

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't wait to hear BallBoys account of the game... :p

From where I was sitting, themotherofallbighairymammoths version was accurate, unlike the penalty kicks from Sapperton.... :D

P.A. was also down to a skeleton crew of 15.... :eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it looks as if we play Langley in a league game this Friday night.
So much for playing Surrey next week?

Oh well, Langley at our home pitch is just fine. 3 points seals the deal for the league.

Friday night special, take two!

It's just not the same without Springo!!!!!!!

See ya Friday Two Left.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
3 points seals the deal for the league.

Isn't it a little early to be putting the League Cup up as your Avatar?
I like the confidence though.

hos

Congrats to the Mighty Rangers on winning the league :eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos, i knew you would catch that. :mad:

3 points with 3 games to play seals the deal.

Your right it not over. :rolleyes:

(I forgot Hos, you have jumped ship haven't you)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Nite Special against the MightyMorhpinPowerRangers.....nice....

I'd like a Meat Lovers, extra Cheese and add mushrooms please.... :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice worst kit vote Cpt. Moron

That cracks me up Capt.Moron, no more Gary Lineker Mr Bloody Nice Guy.
Everytime we play you at your home field I bring our "Red Kit" because you poor unfortunates don't have an alternate. NO MORE! You lot can play in your string vests next year for all I care. Thats if you can muster a squad.

AllBlacks FC, Best Kit, Best Pitch & We'll win the league next year. :wa:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Pitch? A turf feild that floods! :rolleyes:

Nice changerooms? No showers and not enough seating. :rolleyes:

The kits okay, but my god man your wrong about the others.

Oh yeah, see ya friday boys!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Night Special

Rangers - 5
ALL BLACKS - 1

okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, it's not what you think!!!! :D We let those five goals in on purpose! We wanted to be the ones to let the mighty Rangers clinch the league! My God! what us the AllBlacks what we won't do for pizza and beerzzzzzz :D :bronco: ....I'm just got home after a great night out against simplly the newest/bestest juggernaults on the block...tough team to match up against to be sure. AllBlacks put up a good fight and it was not a 5 -1 game. We where simple unlucky not to take the few chances wer had and make the game more interesting.

Congraulations to the Surrey FC Rangers/Firemen for the league title!!! Well done! Coach you will notice this is the first time I haven't screwed with your team name????

Coach et al you guys are a class act, thanks for the sip out of the cup during beerzzzz. It will be my only time drinking from the league cup! EVER! :eek:

I am really enjoying the football with the ALLBLACKS great bunch of guys and hard working to the end. BULLYB (bestlads) is the best gaffer in the land... :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks 5 big goals, all class as usuaul !!!

You are right that was not a 5 - 1 game and Langley was a handful all night long.

1 - 0 at half and then we got a few to get us rolling.Andy,Shuey,Bailey,Rich, and yours Truely with the goals.

So far so good for this season and now the fun games really start takiing place.

RF did a great job coaching last night and brought out an expensive bottle of champers to cap off the night.

Good bunch of boys Bully, sorry about the no Pizza last night.

One down three to go!!!!!

Mclean and I are off to play with the young Rangers today, should be a blast.

H O S , is the avatar okay now! :rolleyes:

Regs, nice job banning those twits. That was insane.(see ya in a couple of weeks)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think there going to play the league make up games first.

And I think we would play Delta first and then you boys after that.

At least that's what i heard.

Either way, yeah we will see you.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks vs RumpRangers.

Well done Rangers, League Champs.
FireBitches controlled most of this one with AllBlacks foraging forward on occasion. Baarts & Traversy caused one or two scares and yours truly missed from inches......again. One-nil at the half, two after 60 and then the Ranger Express exploded. Nice goal Baily, you tosser, for a phatbastard you're pretty quick. Anyhow, AllBlacks will be picking ourselves up this week and look forward to playing BuddaBoy and Crapperton next Friday.
Three Friday Night Specials on the menu for next week, that’s more like it.

PS My 11-year-old would like to thank Rangers for the Champagne and the Cuban I found him merrily puffing away on. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0