Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Asking for friends of the league, what do team fines go towards? See that coastal was fined $250 for 5 yellow cards on the weekend. Considering most weekends the man or woman in the middle are second rate, as the good ones are in the big league (as the players are) and card happy it just doesn’t add up. After 4-5 weeks of play fines have already totaled up to and beyond $5000. Something isnt adding up here in Umbro Premier League.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta disagree. They asked to go down a division. An easier division. It’s not demotion at all it’s a fold.

Yeap. We chose to go down after losing our key players to PMO, our veterans to the masters, and a few others that took the year to travel or moved away for school. We had the choice to stay but it would’ve made no sense.

We really only had 2 options.

1 - Drop down, build some confidence, maybe attract some more youth and see where the season takes us.

2- Stay in Prem and get spanked.

I have high hopes for this season and it’s looking good so far. Hopefully we’ll come back up next year. I miss being harassed by you bastards ;)

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched half the coastal game and half the pmo game.

coastal clearly showed up thinking it was a walk in the park on a Friday night. Don’t underestimate your opponents. CCB looked much more organized. I didn’t see a lot more talent per say but more maturity on the ball. Not saying they’ll finish tied with coastal for first overall but it’s a good lesson for them. The only thing is can they and will they build on it. Time will tell.

pmo was out classed on the field from what I saw. SAFC was the far better side last night. Heard PMO scored on two free kicks one taken quick while the ref was still setting everything up and the second was an untouchable one. SAFC played down a man for 30 or so when their top offensive player #98 took a red as a reaction to getting slapped In the face after the play by almond. Could’ve been a red going both ways.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard PMO scored on two free kicks one taken quick while the ref was still setting everything up

The ref wasn't doing anything. Moody player got fouled, got up over the ball and took a quick free kick as SAFC was setting up their wall. After that every free kick SAFC made sure someone was over the ball.

Second was a nice shot, yes.

First time seeing SAFC and I thought they played well. As for Moody good teams find a way to win and sometimes you need to win ugly, which they did. Remember they'll get Mark back soon.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
coastal will dominate this one. CCB will be in tough but I don’t see them being able to stop coastals offence.

SAFC Red Bulls 2 - PMO Gunners A 2

SAFC will make a bounce back like usual, but they won’t make a full turn around and take three points. I see them putting a good foot forward but PMO being too tough of an opponent for them to take all 3 points. PMO and SAFC have played very close games the last 5 months. I see another nail bitter. Let’s hope SAFC can keep their cool on the field as they seem to not be able to keep their emotions down to an acceptable level when the going gets tough and a team plays them hard. PMO is the more disciplined team, I could see the result differing from the score above if they win that battle.

Abbotsford United A 3 - Langley United A 1

Abbotsford will continue their dominance of the premier league. With their lethal attack I don’t see them being stopped. They’re top class like Coastal FC. They will compete for the top spot all year. Langley United needs a regroup after two straight weeks of falling apart. I don’t see the regroup happening this week. I see it happening when they face either CCB or Vancouver United.

Vancouver United 0 - Surrey United FF 4

Vancouver United would’ve been in for a tight and close game against Surrey but the last few weeks haven’t been so kind to them. Their best player Yimar transferred to SAFC after their loss to SAFC <weird>. Then with 4 red cards in one game and no club team under them to pull from <from my understanding. Correct me if I’m wrong>. They’ll be short players against Surrey. Surrey United will get yet another fortunate match up this weekend. They seem to keep getting teams missing their star players to play against. Once everyone’s line ups are filled out I don’t see the constant 3 point weekends coming from Surrey, even though they’re a disciplined play in the middle of the park. They will get outclassed sooner then later.
[/

coastal clearly showed up thinking it was a walk in the park on a Friday night. Don’t underestimate your opponents. CCB looked much more organized. I didn’t see a lot more talent per say but more maturity on the ball. Not saying they’ll finish tied with coastal for first overall but it’s a good lesson for them. The only thing is can they and will they build on it. Time will tell.

pmo was out classed on the field from what I saw. SAFC was the far better side last night. Heard PMO scored on two free kicks one taken quick while the ref was still setting everything up and the second was an untouchable one. SAFC played down a man for 30 or so when their top offensive player #98 took a red as a reaction to getting slapped In the face after the play by almond. Could’ve been a red going both ways.
U guys said we would lose 7-0. They had chances but we missed some good ones, we also hit the post as well. And in the second half we scored a beautiful goal. Which the ref called offside. ( wasn't even close to being offside) so coastal got slightly lucky there. We also had a red card and played a man down for 20 minutes. The three points are coming soon not to worry.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

I thought u played on coastal and coastal was ur team, why are u leaving ur game to watch a different game.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref wasn't doing anything. Moody player got fouled, got up over the ball and took a quick free kick as SAFC was setting up their wall. After that every free kick SAFC made sure someone was over the ball.

Second was a nice shot, yes.

First time seeing SAFC and I thought they played well. As for Moody good teams find a way to win and sometimes you need to win ugly, which they did. Remember they'll get Mark back soon.

from my understanding from watching the SAFC side I’ve seen before. And talking to a player on their team I know. They were missing 4 starters due to injury. 1 starter who’s finishing his suspension (last game he had to sit). I believe one of their starters they were missing was the guy use to shut mark down when they’ve played in the past and he does an effective job in doing it. Like I said SAFC plays PMO to super close games. Didn’t expect anything less. Yes good teams find a way to win but SAFC still holds the advantage in wins from my account against PMO. so you could say the same about them. Every game between these two could’ve gone either way.

coastal put up a no show. I also complemented your side for proving me wrong @Ronaldo. 07. You guys played a good game. But it’s your first good game. Let’s see if you can keep it up. Coastal didn’t play a good game what so ever.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
from my understanding from watching the SAFC side I’ve seen before. And talking to a player on their team I know. They were missing 4 starters due to injury. 1 starter who’s finishing his suspension (last game he had to sit). I believe one of their starters they were missing was the guy use to shut mark down when they’ve played in the past and he does an effective job in doing it. Like I said SAFC plays PMO to super close games. Didn’t expect anything less. Yes good teams find a way to win but SAFC still holds the advantage in wins from my account against PMO. so you could say the same about them. Every game between these two could’ve gone either way.

coastal put up a no show. I also complemented your side for proving me wrong @Ronaldo. 07. You guys played a good game. But it’s your first good game. Let’s see if you can keep it up. Coastal didn’t play a good game what so ever.

We were missing a good amount of players. Still haven’t had a full roster or even 80% of our roster for an entire game this fall! We’re hoping that guys heal up soon! In the meantime we’ll be doing our best to stay alive and relevant!

The Mark T comment got brought up last time we played them and it was 2-1 for us at the end of the game! Even with mark in their line up (no disrespect mark) we Played with PMO and took games from them. It’s a pretty even premier division all around. I’m just happy our side is competing in games this fall!!

first year in premier we’re going to roll with the waves and keep on improving. It’s a long season should be some fun matches ahead!!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coastal gave everything they had. Left it all on the field. They were actually shocked, we matched them in every category, this was no fluke whatsoever and if the linesman was on his game your looking at a 1-0 win for us. We are gaining consistency trust me when I say that.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal gave everything they had. Left it all on the field. They were actually shocked, we matched them in every category, this was no fluke whatsoever and if the linesman was on his game your looking at a 1-0 win for us. We are gaining consistency trust me when I say that.

In coastals standards, that was a no show. Just saying. But you guys put up a good fight. Best showing I’ve seen yet. Every team is vulnerable from what I’ve seen. If you take a game off you’re going to lose no matter who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0