Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh hey Gang,

Just wanted to wish everyone a whole bucket of luck this season. Here's to everyone having a fun injury free season, all the best.

From Tim

Any predictions?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 06/07 Season

I predict Langley to take it, followed by Chilliwack, then a very good fight for 3rd.
Utah...this big bag of dicks, where do i get it from? your moms night table?

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well if that's where you last left it Tim. If you still can't find it though just follow the crumbs.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

utah said:
Well if that's where you last left it Tim. If you still can't find it though just follow the crumbs.

are you pissing on yourself, tim, or your mom??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

His mum. She's a go'er don't you know. Where do you think the first bag of dicks came from.

Serioulsy, "Tim" you should be banned just out of principle. Nice web site, btw, homo.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

knvb said:
His mum. She's a go'er don't you know. Where do you think the first bag of dicks came from.

Serioulsy, "Tim" you should be banned just out of principle. Nice web site, btw, homo.

"Seriously" lets not get serious. Banned? I just signed up to see what ttp was all about and hopefully have fun discussing about the upcoming season as it unfolds. website or entire world wide web i created???

Weeks 1 and 2 games will be up tonight?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sub...you may want to unretire the sub, and convert that bad boy to a team bus.

How much you want to bet 90% of Chilliwhack's home games are between November 1st and Feb 30th, when it is cold and windy as fcuk? :D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
:D

We did one better. I upgraded the Wife's Chevy Avalanche to a Yukon XL.

There are a few subtle differences however. The old one was 1989, Lifted with Muds etc, AKA White Trashmobile. The new one is an '04 and loaded to meet the wife's specifications.

The similarities? They both haul 8 People... So at least 8 of us, our equipment and beer will be on time for games.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:

How much you want to bet 90% of Chilliwhack's home games are between November 1st and Feb 30th, when it is cold and windy as fcuk? :D

You guys have got to be kidding. When we go to Langley we might as well play on the ****ing airstrip, sub we played you guys last year to 0-0, every ball kicked just blew away. That is the only field I truly hate, I still have marks on my thighs (insert piss-take here), from where my legs were frozen by that ****ing wind, then some guy on the opposite field kicks the ball, it goes sideways from that ****ing wind, hits me in the thigh, then the ****ing wind takes the ball again and drives the ball into my nuts, no thanks I'll take that Chilli field and skip Langley, thank you very much.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

canuckboy said:
You guys have got to be kidding. .

No...really. We are serious.

Yes the turf can get windy, we only had two games last year on the turf that were windy and actually only had two rainy games as well. Great Season weather wise other than the snow we all saw.

There is nothing wrong with the fields in Chilliwack. The issue with Chilliwack has always been that it never fails, on game day it snows or sleets or we are subjected to frozen rain. This weather welcomes us after a 50 minute drive.

This is not the fault of Chilliwack. After all how can we blame the people of Chilliwack? We forced them out there by driving up the housing costs and by demanding someone tend corn for our markets. ;)

I actually have no problem with the Chilliwack drive, I prefer it to trying to get over the Bridge to Poco or GEU for a Night game.

Wind or no wind, the only place more central for teams in the FVSL than Langley is perhaps Surrey.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

As previously posted, not gonna miss these horrible treks from T-town all the way to the 'wack, PoMO, PoCo, GEU, Langley etc.

VMSL - all games are 30 mins from home - almost like a "home game" every week.

The fields lick pouch but for us plumbers that suits me just fine :p

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco: :bronco:

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A week away from the season opener...well shite who else is finding it hard to get into it because of the lack of schedule????????

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
finally...

P Poco City FC vs North Delta Lions Friday Gates TURF 7.00PM
P Chilliwack Rapids vs Langley Utd Friday Exhibition Field 8.00PM
P GN Sporting Club vs Port Moody Fury Friday Mackie TURF 9.00PM
P Peace Arch United vs Delta Metro Utd Saturday SSAP #6 12.30pm
P Aldergrove Utd vs Golden Ears United Sunday Sth Aldergrove EAST 2.00PM

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most hilarious comment of 2006/07 season (thus far)

TB4Y, you do realise it's an 18 game schedule???
GN would have to give at least 4 times their usual commitment level, bloody mitten wearing, excuse giving, video game playing, bitch talking primadonnas!!!

GN will be bottom 4 AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0