Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 moody over langley

good hard well played game, well reffed as well, gotta love when you can say that after a match :)

we carried a little more of the play, they got one early on a great volley from sandro, then we got 2 pk's and went up 2-1 at the half and then got one on a cross-volley with 20 left.

Reece

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
3-1 moody over langley

good hard well played game, well reffed as well, gotta love when you can say that after a match :)

we carried a little more of the play, they got one early on a great volley from sandro, then we got 2 pk's and went up 2-1 at the half and then got one on a cross-volley with 20 left.

Huge win guys. Sorry I couldn't make it up but I got home from practice at 6:30 and had things to do.

Keep it up. Oh, and who Scored B? Two Pks for you B?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is 6pm Sundays a Port Moody thing??? You had practice WTF???:rolleyes:

GuinnesswaitingforaLFC2report... Ooooophwooo

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, you brain dead monkeys arse lip, everyone knows that The FVSL runners up, Abbotsford Arsenal have 20 lads training every Sunday. Fcuk wit.

What is the deal with Langley?… What a kick in the toys this season has been so far.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess my point was, Sunday night training??? I don't care what squad it was, Port Moody teams and absolutely rediculous times go hand in hand!!! Thanks for clarifying everything reece... :rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Guinness, you brain dead monkeys arse lip, everyone knows that The FVSL runners up, Abbotsford Arsenal have 20 lads training every Sunday. Fcuk wit.

What is the deal with Langley?… What a kick in the toys this season has been so far.
Due to a dramatic drop in fitness from a couple years ago, for sure... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0