Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
PAU sucks

I was saving that one.

The Poco comment was simply congrats for a good start after a very tough year last year thats all. Just curious if they are drastically improved from last year, I know there are plenty of new players. Good luck to em

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since others are having a problem finding this thread.
GEU 3 - Poco 1
Aldergrove 4 - PAU 3

WTF is up with PAU?

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last nights match against POCO would have been a good match to watch, a total slug fest! For the most part I’d say the game could have went both ways, the biggest difference was finishing & the better team won…

PS,
What was with the team bus? Half of you probably live in Maple Ridge :confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm ecstatic for GEU.
Finally you were both the better team AND you won.

It's been a long time coming.
:rolleyes:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
8-1 Lions over GN. We got shite kicked from start to end. We started the game with 7 guys and ended the game with 10men. I dont even know why i have so much heart for this team.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 0 DMU 1.
That will be one irritating team to play for everybody. Little robots they have assembled, and I kid you not somewhere between 30-40 subs used. Felt like I was at a U-16 youth game.
Tactics on the day that worked, but if that is what soccer becomes at this level, I will be watching more TV.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
8-1 Lions over GN. We got shite kicked from start to end. We started the game with 7 guys and ended the game with 10men. I dont even know why i have so much heart for this team.

I don't know why you have a team period!

That's shocking.......let alone frustrating.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Langley 0 DMU 1.
That will be one irritating team to play for everybody. Little robots they have assembled, and I kid you not somewhere between 30-40 subs used. Felt like I was at a U-16 youth game.
Tactics on the day that worked, but if that is what soccer becomes at this level, I will be watching more TV.

Our CAT team last year had no problems beating them twice, how come you guys can't?
Maybe they look like a U-16 team because you guys are old?

Just a thought
;)

taft

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Langley 0 DMU 1.

U16's winning two games in a row against experienced vets? How can this be? They must be ruining the game in order to do it.:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got there w/ about 20 minutes to go, and witnessed at least 10 subs while Delta packed 9 players in the box, and was completely under seige. That's how. Your coach ruined the flow of the game by completely taking advantage of the unlimited sub rule. If there were a 5 sub limit in this game, different result.

Maybe there needs to be a 5 sub limit in Premier and the Pak Cup.

Too bad...expect more out of a great former international player like Randy Samuel. Expect him to coach a style with pace and flow, not the chicken shite routine we saw last night.

Utah: yes yes. Never underestimate the power of the chocolate sunday.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Delta packed 9 players in the box, and was completely under seige. Your coach ruined the flow of the game by completely taking advantage of the unlimited sub rule.QUOTE]

Dude,

I hate to point this out to you mate, but when you are the team that is getting dominated by the other team or "under seige" as you put it, as a coach, you must try to change the momentum or the flow. A long delay for an injury, take a yellow card, multiple substitutions, whatever it takes...

Sorry, but it seems to me that Randy did his job properly by using the sub tactic to try and change the momentum. Sometimes you win ugly, just ask the Italians or the Portuguese..:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude doesn't know anything about winning, but he sure has ugly hair!!!;)

BTW, I think what Randy has done with the Delta program is brilliant... Those little bastards battle all day and will be a thorn to play against for everyone... I think the Aldergrove team are similar (frustrating to play against and never go away)...

I guess the PAU loss yesterday doesn't feel as bad today... WAIT, there it comes back, I fcuking hate losing!!!:mad:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I'm ecstatic for GEU.
Finally you were both the better team AND you won.

It's been a long time coming.
:rolleyes:

I like you big man so no offence, but you sound a bit bitter?!?!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moody 3-2 over Chilliwack. Caught the game towards the end of the first half and it was already 2-2. Moody battled well and deserved the points. Chilliwack did score a 3rd goal which was called wrongly offside but besides that they couldn't generate much against a determined Moody. It looks like the unbeaten league record is done. Sampson with the game winner on a penalty. Congrats.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Langley 0 DMU 1.
Bitter, much?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to add how do teams play with the ref these 2 teams had today? Brutal calls both ways and his assistant that was on the Moody side was no better. Wow and these guys are supposed to be the better refs around or do they just choose anyone? I feel sorry for most of you guys when this guy refs. I think you guys refered to him as Ming Ho last year.

Reece

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Moody 3-2 over Chilliwack. Caught the game towards the end of the first half and it was already 2-2. Moody battled well and deserved the points. Chilliwack did score a 3rd goal which was called wrongly offside but besides that they couldn't generate much against a determined Moody. It looks like the unbeaten league record is done. Sampson with the game winner on a penalty. Congrats.

Huge win for the team. I'm dissapointed I couldn't come watch the game today. My prediction was off, but I still got the win right :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0