Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think all 3 teams that have played them are looking forward to a rematch.
They seem to sneak out the results.
it shouldn't last too long.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
unfortunate result for moody in this one, we were very injury ridden and it cost us the extra 2 points...

kudos to dmu tho, they played strong but i'm definitely looking forward to a rematch.

I've heard of-

injury 'riddled' and 'plethora' of injuries even a 'smattering' of injuries or the injury 'bug'

I think the 1 u were looking for was ----- hard and put away wet'

did big JMAC have 2 call anyone 'u son of a bitch' today:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Week 3 round up

If this doesn't scream attention I don't know what does...
From FVSL website:
Week 3 HOME Red Yellow
GN Sporting Club 1 Golden Ears Utd 2 - 2
Poco City FC 1 Aldergrove Utd 3 5
Chilliwack Rapids 2 North Delta Lions 2 - 3
Delta Metro Utd 2 Port Moody Fury 2
Langley Utd 1 Peace Arch Utd 5 4 - 3
I like the red and yellow card count, it gives you a sense their was a battle or not... However, it doesn't determine how many of those reds were after the final whistle!!!:eek:

afill06

Sep 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
glad to see delta beating up on these "power houses" in the fvsl. probaly the best coached and most overall skilled teeam in the league. can't wait till i can see some games when i come home o boy it will be great.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
afill06 said:
can't wait till i can see some games when i come home o boy it will be great.

Yeah... me too. I am really excited. I also am looking forward to watching some U12 Bronze games and also CBC's coverage of the Special Olympics.

;)

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
By Arroybunks post, I take it Chilliwack lumped GEU???:confused:

I guess Bigbag just answered that!!!

After consulting Don Taylor's handy manual for adjective use, I can confirm that, yes, the 6-0 drubbing GEU were handed by the Wack last night does in fact qualify as a "lump" or "lumping."

Not much to say other than that GEU were beaten badly all over the park for 90% of the match and the Wack were rewarded with goals this week after squandering so many last week. Young Craig with the first, Mumms on a PK, and then they came quickly in the second half: Wilmets, Perry, Hayes, Shorty. GEU had one good chance in the second half, otherwise they--especially their backline--gave the ball away at will. Solid effort by the Wack boys who needed the result after a slow start to the season.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how it finished but with about five minutes to go it was

PAU 2 Po Co 0

Lion and Studsup with the goals.

A pretty good game by both teams boys.

Well done

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Not sure how it finished but with about five minutes to go it was

PAU 2 Po Co 0

Lion and Studsup with the goals.

A pretty good game by both teams boys.

Well done

Great "P.R." work from the FVSL executive on the "good game by both teams".....sorry but if it was "Coach" talking and not his politically correct position as an FVSL exec. he would have said....

Absolute piss-take for the first 45 mins for PAU and Poco lucky to be down only one. Flat second half by both teams but Poco coundn't bring it so PAU played to their level.

I will already say what all Poco players will want to respond with....they "gifted" PAU a goal and had a man sent off. Fair enough, but I'm sure Poco's keeper has his hands on ice as we speak for the amount of saves he had to make not to mention the cross bar Guiness hit.

PAU - with conviction...regardless of what the executive...errr...I mean Coach had to say.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay Kness.:D

You boys did play very well at times and really did take the play to them at times.

P A U was full marks for the win and it was never in doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0