Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaun Patterson looks a little young in that photo. The Patty I saw yesterday was looking old and sporting a really greasy Mo whilst throwing a flying knee into my back, then high fiving himself in a job well done "adjusting" me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, I just looked up the FVSL standings...

Langley actually sits second on the table, a point back of PMO Lordco Gunners...thus, Langley is currently only the second best team in the Province.

~Here to help.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby going from strength-to-strength it appears. Definitely a good thing for this end of the Fraser Valley if they do well.

matkinson

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple barely had 11 , Abby never took there foot off the gas though, the one lad who scored three in the second 45 scored one scorcher, Abby looked very sharp. Hopefully they can do some damage In the A cup vs some vmsl sides..

Yeah unfortunately we had a few guys develop vaginitis over the winter break and decide to leave our team to play div. 3. We had a few other guys away and the other teams in our club had their own games to worry about leaving us short. Not something we'll have to worry about here on out.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
With temple and coastal winning today that means Guildford and Fvrd both go down. Is the third spot straight relegation or a playoff with a div 1 team?

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
straight relegation...Newport/coastal will be fighting it out for the last spot. temple /westcoast should be safe

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the FVSL website under the relegation & promotion it says rules to be announced still? Why wasn't this posted & made clear at the start of the season?

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the FVSL website under the relegation & promotion it says rules to be announced still? Why wasn't this posted & made clear at the start of the season?

it was at the premier/div 1 meeting at the start of the year. 1 div 1 team gets promoted 3 prem teams get relegated

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's the plan...trying to strengthen the remaining franchises and get better quality teams overall.

no more 13-0 games (Abby vs Newport) hopefully

You will just be adding bad players to average teams. The premier division is in a steady decline ....and the 4 valley based VMSL premier teams offer places to play for quality players not based in Vancouver .

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How would dropping a league from ten to eight teams make bad players join the league? It's an effort to keep quality as high as possible. May not have the depth of vmsl but some teams may be able to compete. Yes there are valley based teams in vmsl, but if players go there to play, it will both break apart quality teams in the valley and the league would lose any credibility. It's tough having a top division with such a range of quality but in no case should they simply say "give the top players/teams to a different league" I'm quite happy with less teams for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0