Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Hands of Stone...like maybe even a personal shot of Guinness on Knvb's shoulders or in his arms?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real irony is you are the co-conspirator to the original "12 Gays of X-Mass", and now may find yourself as one of its leading actors.

Like a green light, when you're already late.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess the Langley game will be cancelled tommorow as it is at the Map and fish are jumping on the road.

Turd fields that flood:rolleyes:

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So hopefully the appeals will be heard and justice will prevail and we can be done with all this point deduction BS. Can we get back to some footy now?

Pretty boring games all around the league this week. Except for ACBC vs PAU. MOTW by a long shot. This could be an interesting battle after Point-Deduction-Gate.

This game all on its own could save ACBC's season. After all this if they come out with a W and PAU drop more points, could change everything. What a way to start the second half. We have to wait until Sun night for this one.

"As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."

Justice William O. Douglas

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk Off Phantom.

You look like a total arsehole.

Calling out the executive or Mr Mills specifically is going to get you nowhere.

Like I said previously. It is pretty easy for you to come on here and hide behind your Username and have "in the shadows" as your location and specifically call out individuals to come on here and explain themselves.

I have never, ever, seen Thomas or any of the other exec's come on here and make any posts about League matters. Usually if bigbag or whistleblower (the only 2 I know that have TTP Accounts) come here and post, it is about discussions relating to games/teamss etc, never ever do they comment on league issues, nor should they have to.

Singling out the FVSL as being bush league is also unfair. Mr Azzi has been called out many a time on TTP along with Ruben for thei actions or non-actions in controversial items in the VMSL.

Is this a controversial topic (Not just in Premier, but league wide)? YES, absolutely. But asking someone to come on here and talk to the topic, when you (yourself admittedly) have no vested interest one way or the other is downright ignorant.

Thanks for reminding us that yes:
A) KNVB is a cnut and...
B) Dude is busy

John Davidson
LUFC Nomads (#8 when not injured for the season :()

Isn't that the beauty of TTP and usernames? I really don't care who or what you are.
You sound pretty classy telling me off and calling me names (sticks and stones...you know the rest)
Why shouldn't I have every right to call him out and explain on here what he said to me? If he has nothing to hide then why not??? He knows who I am.
Would be nice if he returned my call though? Guess he is pissed at me for bringing that out in the open.

No go back to you little Div 2 team and learn how to play some soccer. Or better yet, come out to a Vmsl game and watch some real soccer.

Signed
The Phantom going back into my shadow just for JBN

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great, thanks for the response.
1. I never called you any names (referring to your "sticks and stones" comment) I did however, say that you look like a total arsehole (Which you still do) ;)
2. Funny you call me classy for calling you names, when I clearly didn't and then insinuate I can't play, or have no skill etc because I play in the FVSL, and in Division 2. Classy, sure...Pot meet kettle ;)

If Thomas Mills and co. Know who you are, then why do you bring your crap here? I would be pissed at you for trying to instigate a witchhunt on ttp if I was him, and if I were any member of the League Executive Committee.

Run Along now.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
In just Premier? Or Masters as well?

Of course it's Premier. As I mentioned earlier when the Premier players are past their prime they come back to the Valley. Once back in the valley they play for Masters teams near home and that's the only reason the win Western Championship. Not National.

You should only be so lucky to be involved in any one of those Stallion

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN) said:
Great, thanks for the response.
1. I never called you any names (referring to your "sticks and stones" comment) I did however, say that you look like a total arsehole (Which you still do) ;)
2. Funny you call me classy for calling you names, when I clearly didn't and then insinuate I can't play, or have no skill etc because I play in the FVSL, and in Division 2. Classy, sure...Pot meet kettle ;)

If Thomas Mills and co. Know who you are, then why do you bring your crap here? I would be pissed at you for trying to instigate a witchhunt on ttp if I was him, and if I were any member of the League Executive Committee.

Run Along now.
What's with the winks? Is he an arsehole ;) or is an arsehole? Your soap box is crumbling, mate. If you're going to have a go don't limp wrist it with smilies.

I've got your back Phantom. Anyman who thinks I had a prime is Okay in my books.

... and the only one.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depending on the situation he could be....an arsehole....or an arsehole... ;) ;) ;)

And whether or not you had a prime is irrelevant to me knvb...You made me look bad enough times this summer (past your prime...mythical or otherwise) who said White Men can't jump!! :eek: But then again, I am just a lowly FVSL Div 2 player right Phantom :rolleyes:

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I could be and arse. It was nice of you to tell me to F off though. Why shouldn't I bring to light what I've been told right from the source?

It was already a witch hunt before I even brought that up.

And yes, go back to your lowly div.2 team.

KNVB you are my Idol..... no winks from me though

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why shouldn't I bring to light what I've been told right from the source?
It was already a witch hunt before I even brought that up.

Were you told from the Source? Or are you misrepresenting comments made by the source whilst eavesdropping a conversation?

Why will you not respond to the Gentleman in question's questions as to who you are? You never called the man, and I know that for a fact. You are purposely trying to bait the man into a debate on a public forum with no good reason for it either way.
Whether or not it was a witch hunt before you posted is irrelevant. No more gas on the fire.

To all on TTP:
If you want to discuss the punishments, rulings, and actions by the league and thier executive committee still, fill your boots.

All personal attacks and/or witch hunts will not be tolerated. I will be deleting any posts that are deemed to be personal attacks from now on.

Let's just leave the personal attacks off this site for now okay?

Thanks

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were you told from the Source? Or are you misrepresenting comments made by the source whilst eavesdropping a conversation?

Why will you not respond to the Gentleman in question's questions as to who you are? You never called the man, and I know that for a fact. You are purposely trying to bait the man into a debate on a public forum with no good reason for it either way.
Whether or not it was a witch hunt before you posted is irrelevant. No more gas on the fire.

To all on TTP:
If you want to discuss the punishments, rulings, and actions by the league and thier executive committee still, fill your boots.

All personal attacks and/or witch hunts will not be tolerated. I will be deleting any posts that are deemed to be personal attacks from now on.

Let's just leave the personal attacks off this site for now okay?

Thanks

So does that mean you will delete the post where you called me an arsehole?? I believe that was a personal attack! Or is it do as you say not as you do on here mr. moderator.
Where is my angel KNVB when I need him

Point to me to where I attacked him???????????????????

All I asked was for him to come on here and explain the whole incident.

Well You all enjoy your weekends. I'm off to enjoy some sunshine and gamble away my money.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well You all enjoy your weekends. I'm off to enjoy some sunshine and gamble away my money.

Did that Wednesday check come in already...cheap booze, cheaper women??

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for the validation, but i still have no clue who u are...

lets get back to ACBC recieving reds, and cantona being an arse...

PAU 3 ACBC 0

Word around town is this is the battle of the paperwork

Maybe everyone could proof read each others work

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for the validation, but i still have no clue who u are...

lets get back to ACBC recieving reds, and cantona being an arse...

PAU 3 ACBC 0
referring to the fact that The Phantom sits and calls out folks when nobody has a freaking clue who he is.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And PAU will be hot under the collar, learned their lesson about getting cocky/lazy after being up on ACBC from last time...

PAU 4- ACBC 2

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does that mean you will delete the post where you called me an arsehole?? I believe that was a personal attack! Or is it do as you say not as you do on here mr. moderator.
Where is my angel KNVB when I need him

Again, I didn't call you an arsehole, I said you look like an arsehole. That is stating fact, not a personal attack. Telling you to Fcuk off may have been harsh, and in Hindsight...I would have said it again.

Calling someone a harsh name or having a go at them is one thing.

Asking the President of a League that has had the executive committee make some decisions, as a group, that may or may not have benefited his team in the long run, come on and explain his actions is unfair and irrelevant.

Just because you and others perceive a conflict of interest does not make it so.

You claim the Valley is the lesser league and TTP me and others for it, yet of your 20 some odd posts 1 solitary post is in the VMSL Threads where you take the piss out of Mr. Freebase with me and 15 others...

Surely if the FVSL is that bad and your opinion of it is as such, why do you spend all of your time here reading and posting opinions on this league if you play or feature in, somehow, the VMSL? Surely if you play or feature in some capacity in the VMSL, your well thought out and rehearsed opinions could be heard there no?

~Enquiring Minds and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0