Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu lost 4-2

From start to finish the game was never in question. The scoreline is a little misleading as it was 4-0 until the last 10 minutes when they put me and the other muckers in.

Cantona, nice moral victory!

Peace what?

I'll say this for GEU, their keeper is outstanding. Full on thievery on at least 3 occasions. Can't kick worth a shite, but the guy can keep the ball out. ;) Huggy and Todd are great in the middle too but not enough support today to help.

Solid 8 mins Cantona. Solid. You do your team proud.

Fcuking wank.

i gues that about covers it we were poor today in certain area's and at this level anything other than your best and you will pay and thats how it should be
if you want to be the best you have to beat the best and we diddnt. thanks for the beers P.A.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pau 4 geu 2

The scoreline is a little misleading as it was 4-0 until the last 10 minutes when they put me and the other muckers in.

Peace what?

I heard from a bird....may have been blue? that Geu scored both goals when you were entered into the game? Any truth to that Guinness:p

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll say this for GEU, their keeper is outstanding. Full on thievery on at least 3 occasions. Can't kick worth a shite, but the guy can keep the ball out. ;) Huggy and Todd are great in the middle too but not enough support today to help.

Solid 8 mins Cantona. Solid. You do your team proud.

Fcuking wank.
The GEU keeper is fighting a leg injury from the poco game last wee

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cantona, stick to lickin' windows. take the hint.. you shouldn't
be playing for any side in this div. you are shocking. the only dribbling
you do is out the side of your mouth...and you don't have a clue!

enufsedgout.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
completely separate... good battle to the geu lads on a crappy
"sunny" day in p.a. i thought u guys battled hard, as you always do
but on the day we were the better side. next time it's $3 each and
no facilities, except for cantwat, he gets the ladies room...
yeah so maybe not so separate after all :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Franchise

posted by Guinness
it was 4-0 until the last 10 minutes when they put me and the other muckers in.
You Leaf fans still don't know how to read. :rolleyes:

Guinnesswonderingwhycantonawasn'tsilencedbeforenow

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
completely separate... good battle to the geu lads on a crappy
"sunny" day in p.a. i thought u guys battled hard, as you always do
but on the day we were the better side. next time it's $3 each and
no facilities, except for cantwat, he gets the ladies room...
yeah so maybe not so separate after all :D

wtf $3 but it dont matter much when nofinish buys you first round... cheers tak

You Leaf fans still don't know how to read. :rolleyes:

Guinnesswonderingwhycantonawasn'tsilencedbeforenow
true

Oh I can read....Just wondering why your commenting on Cantona at least when he went in they scored two for;)
ooops not true .... he was on and off before that

Geu=overrated!!!

only by people not on the team

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
CANTONA'S TOP 5 POWER RANKINGS

#1 - PEACE ARCH - Best team in FVSL. Hold the ball well to bulidup. Fagan and Horvath a huge lift for team, without these guys they are not in the spot they are in. Defense could be a weakness in big games. Exploiting D-line key to beating them.

#2 - Langley - Know how to win, period. Have the top goal scorer in league with Jorgensen, the guy can flat out score. There big and good in the air. Play the long ball way too often. Stop the long ball flick to Jorgensen and they are very beatable.

#3 - POCO - Gangnes controls the tempo and controls the game for them. Stop him and u stop POCO. They move the ball exceptionally well. Hot and cold team when there off and there hearts not into it very, very beatable.

#4 - GEU - Playing hard for a Provincial spot. Playing at 70% potential. Brand new team looking to get the kinks out. When on there game, can beat anybody in league. In Huggon have the best player in FVSL, need to utilize him more and make him more of a threat. Against the top teams D-line looks very vulnerable especially in the air. Best keeper in FVSL, Alex bails out mental timeouts all year long.

#5 - ACBC - The most skilled team in FVSL. Very offensive, too much so, to there detriment. Scary how good they could actually be. Do not want to play defense would rather win 5-4 then 2-1. If they figure out there D and keep control of themselves on field could beat anybody in FVSL.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-2 vs Aldergrove
we took a red for hand ball in the 18, 15 minutes in and still with 10 carried 80% of the play.
playing short might be the answer on how to get us to play the full 90..
on to GEU..should be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0