Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November & December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 2 Poco 1

Apparently Poco deserved better, but having a muppet supporting you doesn't help your cause! ;)
posted by: Cantona
Half way point!! The best and most skilled team, Poco, hands down. They actually try to play the game the way it is suppose to be played. I'll be really surprised if they don't catch Pau and Chilli!!!
It's a long season, but they have went 0-4 against Langley, PAU and Chilli (2).
You're right, PAU are the shits and the second half will prove it!

one-timer

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 07'

Classic Cantona:

Sept 20: "Poco is in for a huge battle against GEU. They gotta be a lil scared, GEU just has something over them its been going on for a long time. Maybe its because Poco is just Poco..."

RESULT: POCO 3 - GEU 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sept 21: "And fuk get that gay ass pic of some homo off your screen."

RESULT: A subtley-written slap on the wrist for taking a run at the
guy who runs this site.

Sept 29: "No doubt, just wait till we win one....haha...good'ol Port Moody next week...This is just the beginning bud....."

RESULT: PM 1 - GEU 1

Nov 9: "MOTW Poco 3 - Chilli 2
Prove your the best team in this league!! You gotta win this one!!! Didn't see anything special in Chilli, it's a mystery to me. The winds of change are blowing!

RESULT: CHWK 2 - POCO 1
Not a shot at POCO, who have had a good season so far, just keeping score for Cantona
...but POCO may want to get more control over who they give Fan Club memberships to!

Nov 9: "I'll guarantee we wont lose. But God we love to tie!!!....lol

RESULT: ND 1 - GEU 0

Wow! I really hope all those comments he made about the officiating work out a little better for GEU.

Why does GEU even let this guy post on this site? He's killing them!!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What's up with the ND lions east indian guy that had the mitts and Bright Yellow boots???
He looked like Ronald Mcdonald for christ sakes!
Can someone from that team please talk to him and maybe show him a picture of himself as that's embarrasing to the league and surely his team.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

he also had a pony tail, or i think it has also been referred to as a "fag tag"?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

he also had a pony tail, or i think it has also been referred to as a "fag tag"?

You lost to someone wearing a fag tag definitly an all time low. Bring back the old boys. I personally thought it was a rat tail when I saw it...trends just go full circle don't they.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Tough to top the last three posts but...

Langley 3 Aldergrove 2.

2-1 Lang at the half, a brilliant free kick from Baldwin to tie it and an equally nice goal from open play to win it with about 10 to go.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU 1 Delta 1
Frigin windy and cold out at JO.

PAU with a huge edge in possession...which means absolutley squat at he end of the day.
Delta scored off a free kick. PAU Keeper made a great save, but the rebound went to a delta player.
Three mins later, Evans with a cheeky back heel in the Delta box and set up Stevie Grewal who slotted it home.
Guinness did well when he came in and provided a nice spark in offence....even hit a cracker of a free kick off the cross bar

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mariners 2-1 over POMO...

UGLY game...We managed to sqeak the winner out with about 10 to go.

They really surprised us...they must have picked up a couple from the college teams...they might steal some points in the second half of the season!

Chilly next week!!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU 1 Delta 1
Frigin windy and cold out at JO.

PAU with a huge edge in possession...which means absolutley squat at he end of the day.
Delta scored off a free kick. PAU Keeper made a great save, but the rebound went to a delta player.
Three mins later, Evans with a cheeky back heel in the Delta box and set up Stevie Grewal who slotted it home.
Guinness did well when he came in and provided a nice spark in offence....even hit a cracker of a free kick off the cross bar

Well Done Boys!!!

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Southsiders 5-1 over GEU on a wet pitch in the rock. Decent officiating crew today, PNE in the middle and Nandor on the sideline. PAU up two nill at half with a nice free kick screamer from Vohalis. Guinny came on to pot 2 himself, one by ev's and one by young sensation Robbie tice. Hoping langley drop points tonight against lions, wind is startin to pick up out here, cold be a tough one for em. On to langley next week.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

where was cantona for the big game against pau i thought they werent that good . im not one to talk trash but if you want respect in the league you have TO SHOW UP AND PLAY and win or lose with the guys on your team who are there game in game out battling. all talk no walk

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cantona didn't make the trip, and from words I had with the GEU boys afterwards in the dressing room, they weren't overly dissapointed. Don't paint all the GEU guys with the same brush though. Overall a pretty classy group of fellas.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

geu 0-0 poco
chwk 2-2 pmf
ndl 1-0 aldergrave
lufc 1-1 pau
dmu 1-3 abby

rlads

Oct 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

geu 0-2 poco
chwk 3-1 pm
nd 1-1 aldergrove
lufc 1-2 pau
dmu 0-3 abby

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Holy **** one-timer how much time did that take u to find all those quotes and post them?? I must have really gotten under your skin for u to take the time to go over all the posts for the last 2 months??

That's awesome, I did what I set out to do...LOL.. I always knew we were shite, I just like pissing off all u babies that think your Maradona out there.. So pathetic!! I will rest at that! Mission accomplished!!

Dont worry kids this will be the last year you see me in the Fraser League and posting on these threads. The league is ****ing shocking and so are the refs!! ( so are we i might add ) Its embarrasing telling people I play soccer with all the lil babies in this league a bunch of B players thinking there playing at a high level.

Has a fraser Valley team ever won anything from the VMSL?? Maybe once in 60yrs. Its a complete joke this league and Im glad I called all of u out on it!! I brought more excitement to these threads than there has ever been and I know deep down you will miss me.

Of course all my quotes were way off and bullshit and you guys ate it up like a fat kid at a buffet...lol..I guess when this is all you have you get really worked up about it and will defend it to the death. Good luck with that!! Your all fantastic keep livin in that dream world.

"Often there are players who have only football as a way of expressing themselves and never develop other interests. And when they no longer play football, they no longer do anything; they no longer exist, or rather they have the sensation of no longer existing."

'ERIC CANTONA

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Holy **** one-timer how much time did that take u to find all those quotes and post them?? I must have really gotten under your skin for u to take the time to go over all the posts for the last 2 months??

That's awesome, I did what I set out to do...LOL.. I always knew we were shite, I just like pissing off all u babies that think your Maradona out there.. So pathetic!! I will rest at that! Mission accomplished!!

Dont worry kids this will be the last year you see me in the Fraser League and posting on these threads. The league is ****ing shocking and so are the refs!! ( so are we i might add ) Its embarrasing telling people I play soccer with all the lil babies in this league a bunch of B players thinking there playing at a high level.

Has a fraser Valley team ever won anything from the VMSL?? Maybe once in 60yrs. Its a complete joke this league and Im glad I called all of u out on it!! I brought more excitement to these threads than there has ever been and I know deep down you will miss me.

Of course all my quotes were way off and bullshit and you guys ate it up like a fat kid at a buffet...lol..I guess when this is all you have you get really worked up about it and will defend it to the death. Good luck with that!! Your all fantastic keep livin in that dream world.

"Often there are players who have only football as a way of expressing themselves and never develop other interests. And when they no longer play football, they no longer do anything; they no longer exist, or rather they have the sensation of no longer existing."

'ERIC CANTONA

wow...about all I can say.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Obviously Cnutona got dropped from the premier squad. Bitter are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0