Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November & December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack vs Langley - ppd

WTF? Why did it get cancelled this time? (what's the excuse Chilliwack)
"Apparently" this may be another bush move by a team who has no interest in playing Langley! Dude's "ASS" told me Chilli just called it off, yet this match has been scheduled for a couple of months. What a fcuking joke!

Prediction: this game never gets played (like last year) as it will not effect the league standings (other than cards, goals and injuries etc.) at the end of the season. (They will have 2nd & 3rd already settled) :rolleyes:

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Called and cancelled at about 5:00.
Stated the field was unplayable. Pretty hard to believe when all the kids games were still on out in Chilliwack over the weekend.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
all i know is peace arch is so good, i would do anything to get a ride to practice with Billy Jackson, that guy has scored goals for DECADES!!! theyre just such a team and play like theyre really good friends!! I admire the whole team...

ps. how do you properly chip a ball?

clubbin.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk it, your not ready for the chip, push pass, toe poke, toe bash, instep, out step, left foot or fight foot. & whats with the stiffy for Billy Jackson nevermind Peace Arch? Christ clubbin….

“Ref…. Sub….”

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness, Guiness, Guiness...

Why are you so concerned about what Chilliwack is doing? In fact, this strikes me as quite unusual as your topics are generally centered around why you didn't make the "All Star" squad (when you are the obvious choice and it was all politics) and PAU going to win everything (as the universe revolves around PAU). Don't get your knickers in a knott because I'm not disagreeing with you on either account. Anyway, to answer your question...

Never mind I forgot we don't have to answer to you. I guess that is too rude... in short our field was unplayable. If you disagree, then maybe you can let us know in the future when our field is playable or not.

However, we do want to play Langley... this will be a great game. I/we look forward to it.

Even if the game means nothing this year, we will play it at the end of the year just to keep you happy. I think I covered everthing... carry on discussing PAU and Guiness' starting role in the 2008 "All Star" squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0