Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
if there is food and beer being offered and the visiting team doesnt want to join the festivities what can you do. some teams dont even use the changerooms or showers when they are available after games, oh well.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting to see the change in opinion on cards. It was only a season ago that guys were on here crying for fewer cards. I guess I'd better find mine as I'm only at one caution in three premier matches this year!

Don't let a few speak for the masses. Keep the cards in your pocket and save em for serious infractions. Let the players self-regulate. I am so sick of guys always askin refs for cards. Our league is soft in reality. Watch an EPL game once in a while, players get clattered and just get up and on with it. Don't mistake good hard tackles for dirty ones and go beggin for a card cause one will be coming your teams way shortly. As for Danny's injury, He closes down space quickly and surprises guys quickly, but having said that, thought kenny hung his leg in there to catch a piece of him from my view, but only he really knows. PAU bottled this game big time, back to work tonight to re-group.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya tell me about it,,,I was just informed a couple guys had a few words with the ref at the end of the game,,I totally missed it. No one said boo to me until I got the call to appear.
That is just great news as they are both key guys..
Hope they learn their lesson as this will surely hurt us..

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
chatted with you at the game against geu and you say it like it is ghouse i got a lot of respect for you, your not a babysitter but you definitely got a few on your team. its going to be a long season if they dont shape up and just start playing its not div 2 summer league every team is going to battle regarless of ther skill, good luck this week guys

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
every time i click on this thread all i hear is cricket's

so whats the scoop on this week's games

poco chillie is alway a good one

and A.C.B.C. langley should be fun

any thoughts ..... anyone ..... hello..... is this thing on ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yellow Card.

This ought to get Guinness going again...

Attachments

• Yellow.jpg
    Yellow.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 136

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs Delta Metro United- GEU wanting to get back into a winning mode, after a tie last week. GEU 3-1

Chilli vs Poco- Poco nail bitter, but I think Poco will have the edge. 3-2 Poco

North Delta Lions vs Peace Arch Utd Lions battle hard but I don't think they will have enogh to stop PAU. PAU 3-0

Langley Utd vs Athletic Club BC ACBC missing 2 key players after 2 reds against GEU, might hurt them missing that key speed up front. 2-1 Langley

Aldergrove Utd vs Abbotsford Mariners abbymissing players again due to college, I think aldergrove will take it easily. Aldergrove 3-0

1speedD

Did his hat get knocked side ways during the tackle or are those guns because he is a gangsta mutha ****a

watch out those bad boys are powerful enough to blow a hole right through any full sized aluminum can

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That kid may not be manning the box for any future PAU matches, but if he plays the sympathy card right, he'll be getting plenty of box from the local high school girls. He should be sending Kenny a Christmas card. :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Danny is a tough kid, he was kicked in the face in a PCSL game over the summer and had his check bone brocken, so he is lucky that he didn't re-break that check with this injury. Looking at that picture, I don't know if he can get that Sells glove contract, but he can work on that. I may have to take the kid out and show him how to come out studs first on there mucker forwards.
Good luck kid.

hos

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats a real ugly wound right there
any one who says you dont have to be tough to play football has to see this kids face
once the cougers find out its a sports injury they will want to mother him and smother him .... hey guys take him out get him laid or at least blown....

good luck with the recovery danny

(psst) if this is your second one then dont go in face first on any more forward's ok people will think you have homer simson syndrome ;)

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks man!! I feel for ya that kind of shiite shouldnt happen to anybody. We all battle but no one should get hurt like that. Quick recovery.

Some good games this weekend. We have played some tough matches for the last couple weeks. Its nice to see some other teams at the top of the tables having to play some good teams. Should keep everything really tight. These points right now are important as everybody is battling for the top 3 spots and an oppurtuinty to play in BC's.

Chilliwack 2 - Poco 2
Langley 2 - ACBC 1

Might have had ACBC if they didnt take all those cards at the end of our game and have some key guys out. These 2 are MOTW's.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 4-0 DMU. Dominate game by GEU for 90. DMU went down to 10 early which didn't help them at all. 4-0 was a flattering result but it was a good win for GEU and good to see Johnny and AJ get on the board. Onto aldergrove next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0