Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plain and simple you Won. No excuses, it was a decent game. Everyone saw what happened on the goal. Im done talking shite with u guys, a waste of fckin time u aint worth it or good enough to warrant it. You fckin held on and u fckin know it. See ya next time.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed you had that camel toe photo of Alikira in your Facebook favorites, too.

That's fcuking offside.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fine, be that way, 65. You're not worth it or good enough for me anyway. Do you hear me?

Sniffle...

...now I really wish I hadn't thrown all my stuffy's out of my crib. I wonder what Cantona does when that happens?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv...you think I didn't see this coming? Yesterday I saved several of your Facebook photos- the ones of your missus, bikini, etc.- to a private file on my computer labelled "Spankbank".

I got what I needed out of our Facebook relationship.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You saved pictures of 65 in a bikini to your 'spankbank' folder?

I don't care if he has eraser sized nipples, that is just wrong, so very, very wrong.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

No. Those ones are in a different folder, labelled "Horror", subfolder, "NSFW- Tall Freaks in Bikinis".

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow there's a suprise tell the world your shite dont stink then when you lose everybody else sucks and aint worth talkin about. no class. didnt realize johny was playin for geu havent seen that cat in a while. bluebird whats shakin bro can always count on you to give the goods lol. look forward to gettin back on the pitch this week big game against langley good luck everyone.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey nofinish how was vegas
we missed you friday we could have done with a bit more banter after the game jock was very humble in his victory but thats what i expected he's a decent guy i dont think he got much stick from the team but i cant guarantee what came from the sidelines you know what it can be like out here ;)

Giggsy

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plain and simple you Won. No excuses, it was a decent game. Everyone saw what happened on the goal. Im done talking shite with u guys, a waste of fckin time u aint worth it or good enough to warrant it. You fckin held on and u fckin know it. See ya next time.

ill tell everyone what happened on the goal..... i mugged your pylon for a right back and slotted it back stick.... the only thing un-lucky about it on your end is your GK had a great game and that was the only one to beat him..... and did you ever consider i moved out to PA before you started chirpin' me about team jumpin'?

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
albion change bench banter

btw
i have to admit, the banter from the sideline and dugout
brought back fond memories of another battleground...
namely mundy 4, which held the same freshly mowed,
crisp september evening smell. love the friday nighters
on grass! What happened to friday nite football at J O? :confused:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So looking forward to our game this weekend vs GEU,,,Im putting a no getting laid curfew in effect.,,wait my guys couldnt get laid anyways,,mabee thats why were doing so well to date..LOL
Ya I know roasting my own team now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0