Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 1-0 GEU

Great night for footy under the lights. Tough fought game, not alot of chances for either team really, just a hard fought battle for 90 minutes, PAU comming out on top. No complaints from the GEU side tonight, thought we played a tough, hard game, with alot of positive things happening, just couldn't get anything in the back of the PAU net. Onto NDFC next week, hopefully with a better result.

enjoy yourself with ndfc the rest of us will be playing acbc on sunday night :rolleyes:

see what i'm up against:)

Feb 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a great night! 3 points and 'accidental' cupping by the GEU no 23 (very gentle may I add). GEU have a good side there - first real game we've had so far. But who the fcuk was the divot wearing number 9? You guys should cut him - you're all way better than that!

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just want to say well done to peace arch tonight lots of people on here talk trash about them but tonight there was nothing classless about their performance they in the most part had us under control for most of the game yeah we had a few 1/2 chances but made nothing of them and they took the one chance they had well

i gues having played n,d,f,c, chillie poco and peace arch one after the other we have to be happy with 7 points
onto a.c.b.c. on sunday night and we'll see what that brings

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a great night! 3 points and 'accidental' cupping by the GEU no 23 (very gentle may I add). GEU have a good side there - first real game we've had so far. But who the fcuk was the divot wearing number 9? You guys should cut him - you're all way better than that!

we only keep him arround as a bench mark for minimum standard ;)

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as said before, it was an impressive showing from geu who look a
different team this year. some really good performances from all over
the park. todd,huggins,their keeps, and the long haired flash up the
left side all lived up to the hype as did good ole lumpy nuts cantona.
WHAT A CLUELESS MORON. ataboy, keep your head down and beek
off some more loser, i can't wait to play you again and finish what
we started.good luck to the rest of the geu boys though, top marks!

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game from a spectators point of view, geu are definitely a very improved team and will take points from a lot of teams this year. The goalie made 3-4 really good saves to keep the scoreline close. No real work for the Pau keeps, a couple of long range shots that were not troublsome. Big Park out there, as big as the wack's... lot's of running for the lads on both sides. loookin forward to the langley/poco game sunday afternoon. Onto LUFC next week. rollin....rollin....rollin...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to the Ridge Jungle!!!!!!!!!
Excuses, excuses, excuses thats all I hear coming out of PAU mouths, doesn't surprise me one bit.
Guiness that sucks ur not playing that actually makes ur team better!!!!
It really must be embarrassing to talk that much shite (on and off the field) and lose, eh? Cantona?

Stings dunnit?

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just Back from The Chilli Nd game, bit of a lack lustre affair. Wack with their third OG of the year to tie it up 1-1 for delta, then chilli went ahead with second goal by Cam W, ten mins left with all delta pressure and Hose B tied it up. He could of had the GW too in the final minutes on a tap in but wanked it over the bar. No cards or real controversy on the night. Anybody know if the new Delta field has showers and a change room??

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just Back from The Chilli Nd game, bit of a lack lustre affair. Wack with their third OG of the year to tie it up 1-1 for delta, then chilli went ahead with second goal by Cam W, ten mins left with all delta pressure and Hose B tied it up. He could of had the GW too in the final minutes on a tap in but wanked it over the bar. No cards or real controversy on the night. Anybody know if the new Delta field has showers and a change room??

Showers and changeroom grand opening is next weekend.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 4 Aldergrove 2
We had at least 80% of the play of the first have. Scored a 2 more start of the second and then played so bad it was embarrassing. missed at least 7 break aways ,screwin around and let Aldergrove get back in the game. Hard for us to play 90 minutes and stay focused no matter who we play..We have to work on that.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Abby finally showed up with more than 11 and pumped Delta 6-1. From one side of a beating to another.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Abby finally showed up with more than 11 and pumped Delta 6-1. From one side of a beating to another.

Half Pint were wrapping up week four and still no post....
Come on you can't expect your lot and spurs to win in the same weekend.

Who showed up from ufv other than mother goose?

backofnet

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah we didn't show up and took a beating 5-1. We're a few players away before we can call ourselves and solid premier team. In saying that, 90 mins of soccer has been our problem all year. There #7 midfielder gave us fits and scored two crackers in both top corners of our net from about 25-30yrds out. Knocked us out when we started to carry the play. We move on and hope for a better result next week.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
feels good to be back on canadian soil. got the news late friday nite at the club pau hell yeah. made partying that much better. t@a everywhere. horvath with the game winner BOOM ! ballz deep what !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0