Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - September

Who gets your pre-season vote for best chance at a league championship?

• Langley FC

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • GEUU

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GN/SUFC

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • ND Lions

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dewdney

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didnt even here about those days. It had to at least be 5 years ago now when Poco did anything. Nothing like dreamin about it and reliving it in Div.2. ..... the thread that is.
POCO WHO??

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
I didnt even here about those days. It had to at least be 5 years ago now when Poco did anything.
I didn't realize my punctuation was so poor, but there is the exclamation point! yawn. Thank you for proving my point.
Wasn't Poco a finalist in the Pak Cup last year, and the year before?? It took overtime for PAU sort out the winner, that's not bad.

The point, Slappy, was/is that this thread is putting everyone to sleep.

LION said:
Nothing like dreamin about it and reliving it in Div.2. ..... the thread that is.
The sting of your wit, I hope you play soccer better that you Piss Take.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU crying about why they should be considered the best, POCO accurately putting them in their place, both on TTP and on the field.

You live in a strange reality my old friend. I recall much different. :D

I will agree, many of the colorful characters who added much flavour to the FVSL Premier threads have found other threads/leagues to play in. Truth be told, I miss the days of the Poco/PAU piss-takes. In fact, you know who I miss best!?

Skytrain

Now there was a man worthy of being the thread whipping-boy! :eek:

Ahhh, the good'ol days.

~Skip

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Wasn't Poco a finalist in the Pak Cup last year, and the year before?? It took overtime for PAU sort out the winner, that's not bad.

Actually bored it took till around half time to sort it out. Thats when you got subbed on :D You guys were in control, with your big man winning everything in the air, and causing us alot of problems. At half time you guys had no threat up front and the rest is history.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would go so far as to say you have been the cause of many a fight in my home. You see my fiance can't stand me having "old big ears" ;) on my bedside table. Next time she pipes up i'm gonna tell her to talk to Bored, he put it there :eek:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok.....I'll admit.....I'm confused.

On topic:

PAU to win big this weekend, and Lion to extend his league leading pace.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip try and keep up will you? cainy is obviously talking about bored being the reason PAU beat Poco and that 'old big ears' is the Pak cup and that he now has it sitting on his bedside table (where else was he suppose to put all the lube?) right next to his Spiderman alarm clock night light combo. Do I have to explain everything around here?

The only downer to this whole thing now is who will ever want to drink out of it again? 11 months of cainy's love lube build up, smelling like an Old spice/ Stetson hybrid... yeeeesh.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
Actually bored it took till around half time to sort it out. Thats when you got subbed on You guys were in control, with your big man winning everything in the air, and causing us alot of problems. At half time you guys had no threat up front and the rest is history.
OUCH, Brings a tear to my eye, finally a little life in here, but it is only a weak pulse.

cainy said:
I would go so far as to say you have been the cause of many a fight in my home. You see my fiance can't stand me having "old big ears" ;) on my bedside table.
This post is a gift that I am not sure that I deserve

(voices in my head, angel) Leave it alone
(voices in my head, devil) respond now
(voices in my head, angel) Leave it alone
(voices in my head, devil) respond now
The devil always wins.

cainy said:
Next time she pipes up i'm gonna tell her to talk to Bored, he put it there :eek:
That was by design, I like to be organized, I keep my clothes in it for a speedy exit and.......
It's speed dial - #8.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kickin it old school - TTP like it was meant to be

A reminder from the old days. This made its way on to the Div 2 thread. I figured it was worth a look here too.

From Sliver, one of the All Time Classics.

Attachments

• PAU-Training.jpg
    PAU-Training.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 51

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

i am sure a few of the boys will be thirsty... the problem is that "boys" is the operative word. do they check IDs at this fine establishment?

i cant imagine they are very diligent about that kind of detail... considering they struggle to deliver food to the right table.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
David Burns is his name. 4 goals.
Kevin Gaull from N.D. has 4 too.
And I am sure someone on Chilliwack has 4 or so? with there 12 goals for.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
I keep my clothes in it for a speedy exit and.......
It's speed dial - #8.
The only time Bored and speed were mentioned in the same breath, is when people are speaking of your speedy exit. I'm sure a speedy exit is a real hit with the ladies.After said "speedy exit" aka... push and gush, premature ejaculation,it must be kinda strange lying there both being BORED :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0