Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - September

Who gets your pre-season vote for best chance at a league championship?

• Langley FC

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • GEUU

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GN/SUFC

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • ND Lions

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dewdney

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard a rumour that Millsy may be coming back...They found him sitting on a couch swatting flies in an old age home.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
news in the GEU camp.....Millsy was at practice tonight and will be starting keeper against DFC. Thank god.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
news in the GEU camp.....Millsy was at practice tonight and will be starting keeper against DFC. Thank god.

No offense to Sam, Ian, or Girth of course.
Bad news for Whalley though.
:)

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense was intended. But come on Girth is an injury waiting to happen. I expect by early november he'll be on IR along side sheep...via united rentals staff.

Sam and Ian are both solid keepers, unfortunately Sam went down with an injury, and Ian looks to be the CATS number one.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ian will fill in fine for us.
Hope he brings his translater to the games as i can't understand a thing he says with that French accent.
:)

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
week two schedule has been posted on the fvsl website. premier looks like this:

Friday 16-Sep-05 GEU Ultra vs Delta Metro United
Rotary Turf 7:30 PM

Friday 16-Sep-05 Chilliwack Rapids vs Dewdney FC Razorbacks
Exhibition Stadium 8:00 PM

Saturday 17-Sep-05 North Delta Lions vs GN Sporting Club
Mackie Turf 9:00 PM

Saturday 17-Sep-05 LUFC United vs Poco City Dominion
MAP Oval 7:00 PM

Sunday 18-Sep-05 Whalley Storm vs Peace Arch United
AHP Mathews 2:15 PM

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU home matches at 10am is piss, I realise that... It is bloody early to say the least, but we will have the whole day Sunday to pint it up... :rolleyes: I enjoy playing on a good grass pitch, with full facilities and on the weekend rather than 9pm on a friday night on frozen turf with no showers!!! It's that simple really...
BTW, I like Dewdney's time @ 12:30pm on a Saturday!!! Good work lads and welcome to premier, hopefully you'll have some changerooms available for the grown foke to gear down??? ;)
One can dream, but just maybe one day the FVSL will have more teams playing on a good grass pitch with changerooms and on a Saturday or Sunday!!!

Blah, Blah, Blah... Looking forward to Sunday!!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness,
10:00am? You aren't even home from the bar yet!
Guess you'll be playing all your home games still pissed.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the first casualties of the time change on Saturday have hit GEU.
2 starters cannot make the new time.

:mad:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 1
G.N.S.U.F.C. 0

I saw the last 15 of the first half and the rest of the game. Langley just wanted it more. They seem to be in great shape. Lots of hustle and second efforts from Langley. but what's new?
G.N. is pretty much G.N. I saw 4-5 new players, but nobody that impressed. The core of the team is still G.N.
GN pressured that last 15 with a free kick of the post. With Langley having a couple quick transition chances. Apparently though, the first half i missed, Langley could have had a couple.
LFC2,...... undefeated..?!?...
G.N.
where are your players? whats up with that Nakata looking kid? he did not belong! a team merger and kenny is in net? :confused:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Langley 1
G.N.S.U.F.C. 0

I saw the last 15 of the first half and the rest of the game. Langley just wanted it more. They seem to be in great shape. Lots of hustle and second efforts from Langley. but what's new?
G.N. is pretty much G.N. I saw 4-5 new players, but nobody that impressed. The core of the team is still G.N.
GN pressured that last 15 with a free kick of the post. With Langley having a couple quick transition chances. Apparently though, the first half i missed, Langley could have had a couple.
LFC2,...... undefeated..?!?...
G.N.
where are your players? whats up with that Nakata looking kid? he did not belong! a team merger and kenny is in net? :confused:

We are still missing some players due to prior commitements but we should have our full squad in a week or so. Kenny had to go into net as I injured my collarbone again in warm-up, he did hell of a job, it was a good game and the guys played well all game, but as Lion said, they wanted it abit more. Onto Lions next saturday.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a good result for LUFC. That park was a bitch to us over the last couple years.

LFC2- who tallied?

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
That's a good result for LUFC. That park was a bitch to us over the last couple years.

LFC2- who tallied?

Mark Heinhuis off a cross from Roxy. For the record the GN freekick off the post was indirect that Langleys lazyass keeper didn't feel the need to dive for. Its all about the angles!

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
We are still missing some players due to prior commitements but we should have our full squad in a week or so. Kenny had to go into net as I injured my collarbone again in warm-up, he did hell of a job, it was a good game and the guys played well all game, but as Lion said, they wanted it abit more. Onto Lions next saturday.

Heiny in the 60th or so. Good game. GN younger with new faces. Although they had a couple of chances late, it really could have been decided by the half. Once we get our guys back from Azerbaijan U in November and our signing out of Indonesia comes to fruition, we should be ok.
One guy had a prior commitment for their niece's first day in kindergarten celebration at Chucky Cheese. A bit dissapointing, but it's all about priorities I guess.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that what Chucks' team nickname is this year? :D I liked pillow bitter better. Good result lads.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game was rough, lots of hard tackels and 3 yellows to go with them.
0-0 after the first half with GEU getting only a couple of chances but not hitting the net. DFC had the best chance putting one off the post and it rolled across the net behind Mills in front of the net and out the other side. After that i don't know that they got many chances.
GEU went up 1 nil ealy in the second half and then held on. I think GEU controlled most of the play and worked the ball well. Dewdney just couldn't get the flow going, even though they brought up super sub Snowman. He just didn't have the support around him to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0