Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - September

Who gets your pre-season vote for best chance at a league championship?

• Langley FC

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • GEUU

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GN/SUFC

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • ND Lions

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dewdney

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright lads, it's GO time!!!!

Even though our infinitely superior league has not yet graced us with a schedule of any kind (I'm blaming Whalley), lets get the slagging and piss-takes going!

Have heard a lot from GEUU and PAU, but not much from anyone else. I'm asking for a 'courtesy' check-in by some individuals representing the silent teams thus far.

Who's the front runner at this stage!? How different will the standings look this year!? Who's got the worst kit? I don't care!! Just say something!!

Last year's final standings:

Premier Division # Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 LUFC United 18 13 5 0 43 14 44
2 Chilliwack Rapids 18 10 6 2 45 22 36
3 DMU United 18 10 4 4 42 27 34
4 Peace Arch United 18 10 1 7 44 29 31
5 GEU Ultra 18 8 2 8 31 31 26
6 PoCo City Dominion 18 7 3 8 29 30 24
7 Whalley Storm 18 6 3 9 26 33 21
8 GN Sporting Club 18 7 0 11 37 52 21
9 North Delta Lions 18 3 2 13 15 31 11
10 Sikh United Red Devils 18 2 2 14 17 60 8

~Skip

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex, Hows the squad looking?

Poco, what kind of team have you pieced together at last minute this year? I hear you are about to dress the weakest 11 in yrs.

Langley, Chilliwack, Delta?????????

Jesus is everyone aware that the season is less then 2 weeks away from kicking off.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The squad looks pretty good ! But we know it's going to be a very tough season!

Cheers
Rex

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got back from a GN-SUFC training, I have no idea how many guys were there, but I really cant see straight. I know a bunch of the guys came out to earls, but I dont know how many that was either. What I do know, and althought I cant see straight, I was at langleys ex. game last night, and they dont look as good as last season. They didnt look good last season either, but shite, they played well for some reason. I watched PAU against Indo the other day, and im pretty sure that wasnt there prem team, but I didnt see any new faces, so im guessing there isnt too much to expect from them. All I know is from last night, Whalley hasnt given the league a fixed home field, therefore, I hope Whalley is dead last in the standings and get a friday night game in Whalley, therefore, everyone can come out of the game a winner, as they drive home to there respective others. Fudgepickle, Big T what

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
I have no idea how many guys were there, but I really cant see straight.........
but I dont know how many that was either............
and althought I cant see straight..............
and im pretty sure that wasnt there prem team..........
but I didnt see any new faces, so im guessing...........

Kokanee, is there anything you do know for sure?...........other than you need to stop drinking so much before practices or you need to visit your nearest Lasik Centre.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee get your head out of Star #1's ass and stay off the crack (no pun intended) What the hell are you posting about? You are beginning to sound like a moron ...please stop it.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
I watched PAU against Indo the other day....there isnt too much to expect from them.

Posting at 12:30am wee man!!? Isn't that way past your bedtime? :p Seriously though, I'm still waiting for you to send me your address, so I can fedex the Pakenham Cup to you now. :D

One question: Who's gonna be in net for your new team, SUFCGNFVSL? Will it be Star #1, or perhaps the token white guy who played there for the Sikh team last year?

~S

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
pocos new coach bigbag aka ron jeremy isnt letting them post on here anymore,
:D :eek:

From what I've heard, there is no one left (from the old gaurd at least) to post!! I'm more than a little surprised to hear that Sliver and others have decided to move on, and play elsewhere. Not sure what to expect from the Poco team this season.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
7 days and counting, and yet, no schedule (whalley). Cant you guys do anything right? God knows you cant play soccer right. Anyways, one more pre season game here in the GEU 'U' gate and we should (should being key) be ready to go. Team basically consists of 7 Ultra players, 5 Blk Knights, and 3 new faces. to now form what we like to be called as United, United. It almost sounds american.

Whalley, fcuk off. Cnuts.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Who's replacing Millsy? ......Ian??

Nope, some kid named Russell i think. Ken Laity brought him out.
Should fill the spot nicely. Not sure what the scoop is on Ian.
If Sam1's dislocated shoulder story is true, Ian will be our keeper for the start of the season.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, I don't remember posting last night :confused: but now im back in reality, Jeez I hate being sober.

Anyways, we will be having 3 goalies this year, Star with his supply of crack will be heading to Cat, token white guy from last years SUFC prem team, will be playing div.1, and we signed a young 18 year old keeper for our prem squad. Im proud to say he will be our token in the prem team :D The youngen has some college comitments, so he may miss a few games here and there. But we think we got 3 pretty decent goalies that can help us fight our way to higher standings.

Skip, no need to fedex the cup, I know on your kind of salary that could be a months pay ;) I am just hoping you could be a good chap and hand it over when we win it this year. :)

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
His name is Reese. Ex provincial team member, and blah blah blah. Hasnt played in a few years but seems to still have all the skills. Hopefully he will be and stay committed.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
His name is Reese.

Reese!?....wow! Nice scoop. Definitely an upgrade in the looks department! I loved her in American Psycho. :D

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 58

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Skip, or anyone else from PA, the game you guys played Indo, was that your Prem squad?

I know we play Langley the first week of games at Mackie 9pm. I am wondering if Langley had the prem squad out when they played Kwantlen. Anyone from Langley want to comment.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, that was us at our very best Kokanee. You should have little trouble against us this year. :rolleyes:

Seriously dude, does ANY team play ONLY their Premier guys during pre-season?!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just recieved word from Neil that he expects we will be home vs Chilliwack in week #1. Adding Kokanee's post, one can make the assumption that this year's schedule will most likely mirror last years. If so, week #1 will look like this:

Week# 1
Dewdney vs GEU Ultra
Whalley Storm vs North Delta Lions
GN/SUFC vs LUFC United
PoCo City Dominion vs Delta Metro United
Peace Arch United vs Chilliwack Rapids

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, since it's nearing the first week, i would think that they would be using last years schedule as it saves time. Unless of course there are some major changes to the teams fields and times, which is doesn't sound like there is.

Guess CAT will be the same as well.
Looks like we'll be off to Tsawassen next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0