Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such October 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say yes... grind/utility plumbers against skillfull/mittens = a good game

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shootout at the South Surrey Corral.
3-1 10 minutes in and the goals didnt stop.
Credit to PAU for never quiting. We were up 5-2 half way through 2nd half and they just kept comin.
Great game. My neck hurts like I was at a tennis match.

Jake the snake

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
great game for the fans at south surrey. acbc came out like a storm, took some time for PAU to get shape. PAU played with heart and could have evened it up a couple times but same as every game...plenty of chances both ways. great pitch, great day for a game and two great teams on the pitch.

Hall3

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
aldergrove 2 - GEU 0

Us committed players are still having pints. Nice win today and only 4 guys stick around for a bevy:mad:. Congrats on Adam's first shutout in premier with assists to Haber and little D for their goal line saves. GEU has got some talent with #5 in the middle and their keeper has hops(great save in the first half). We have yet to play our best football. Stewy could be a nice addition next week. Nice to have you back. On to Langley next week. I hope they open up the events Center's change rooms. Mo you want to carpool?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
adam wont stick around unless you bring hot dogs. and only if they are oscar meyer weiners he is not interested in smokies.

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well i couldn't stick around for beers only becuase i was on standby SORRRYYYY!!!!! good game boys!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's happened to the Premier division? Bottom 3 teams are 4 weeks in and have no wins yet? Maybe their should be only 8 teams max in this division?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the teams play six weeks with out a win. Drop them down to Div one and bring two div one teams up with most points. Give them five points each and let the see if they can claw upwords on the standing. That woud forse each club to get the best players out. And als it would make the league a better place to pay in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0