Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such October 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frickin Wind ,Frickin Down Pour ,Frickin Cement bounce ,Frickin Sitters on the Frickin Goal line and Frickin Moody comin to play.
Good for them they earned it with some real frickin hard work.
Not good enough for us at all.
Still, very upset but thats soccer.

Andrew our center back had both front teeth knocked out. I hope he is ok...havent heard from him.. Ya no call..Accident ref said. Im not going to complain about the bad reffin cause that wasnt the reason we lost.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Andrew our center back is havein emergency dental surgury now...trying to fit his 2 teeth back in....He is a trooper and hopefully will be good to go soon.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 5 Wack 3

Wow. We all know Exhibition Park is one of the best pitches around, but was it ever sloppy. The second half got so bad, you couldn't make a 10yr ball on the deck without the water picking it up first.

Kind of a tale of 2 halfs.

First half, Wack went up 1-0 in the first 15 with a nice through ball and a good finish by there striker. After that it was all GEU, some good build up that lead to 3 unanswered first half goals. GEU 3 - 1 at the half.

Second half again started with GEU playing well and capatlizing on a good cross to make it 4 -1. Our player actually headed the ball, keeper saved it, and then volley'd it off his rebound. After that GEU stopped applying pressure and the Wack started to come at them. Playing dangerous balls into the box, and having multiple scrambles in front. More slipping around then I've ever seen. Wack got 2 for their efforts and made it 4-3. Kept applying pressure at with about 5 left, GEU with a counter to seal it at 5-3.

Feels nice to win 2 in a row. Onto what I assume will be a hungry ACBC.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's good, ACBC might have needed that. Just to bring them down to ground, as they are by FAR the best team in FVSL.
Sorry to hear about your centerback. That is one thing I hate about playing soccer here. Players who lack skill, try to run at you and make hits like it's hockey - (espicially after you make a pass, and some 3 seconds later here comes lumberjack still running at you at full speed.)
No doubt, you'll still finish first.

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's good, ACBC might have needed that. Just to bring them down to ground, as they are by FAR the best team in FVSL.
Sorry to hear about your centerback. That is one thing I hate about playing soccer here. Players who lack skill, try to run at you and make hits like it's hockey - (espicially after you make a pass, and some 3 seconds later here comes lumberjack still running at you at full speed.)
No doubt, you'll still finish first.

Haha because port moody is such a physical threat in this league right...they're a bunch of towering 5'6 lumberjacks
Anyway, its mentalities like yours that allow teams in the fvsl to lose against acbc before the game has even started

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week of Upsets for sure...Congrates to all the lower placed teams who have taken alot of crap on hear and now are right back in the thick of things.

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALD vs PAU was a great match PAU was all over us in the first half but after Ryan had his shoulder dislocated in the second half, seemed to spark the team and I barely had to touch the ball till one penalty kick at the end of the match. Great game though and was really impressed with the grass field there aside from the 1 pot hole best pitch we have played on. Big win for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0