Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such October 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the teams play six weeks with out a win. Drop them down to Div one and bring two div one teams up with most points. Give them five points each and let the see if they can claw upwords on the standing. That woud forse each club to get the best players out. And als it would make the league a better place to pay in.

For the love of god stop posting..your logic is way out to lunch.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL is right. Because it makes so much sense to have league standings but have the teams in that league always changing. That is honestly the dumbest thing I've ever read.

This is for results and banter going forward. If Mr. Base wants to talk about asinine idea's he can start his own thread or join the FVSL executive. Cloughie is tired of talking to himself.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL is right. Because it makes so much sense to have league standings but have the teams in that league always changing. That is honestly the dumbest thing I've ever read.

This is for results and banter going forward. If Mr. Base wants to talk about asinine idea's he can start his own thread or join the FVSL executive. Cloughie is tired of talking to himself.

You could post scores.....

Mr Base's dumb ideas 1 Intelligent 0:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deleted...

FFS, Bollocks, replying to an off topic post on an off topic topic will only start more off topic nonsense, won’t it?

Thank you, come again.

*Maybe when you're willing to commit to premier instead of sandbaging Div 1 year after year.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU-1 GEU-0

the players to give details.

Wow, that's a dismal result for Peace Aren't United. GEU wouldn't finish in the top five in Div. 1. I suppose the tide is changing and Peace Aren't aren't the team to beat anymore. It seems that Mittens United might have taken over.

JTL

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, that's a dismal result for Peace Aren't United. GEU wouldn't finish in the top five in Div. 1. I suppose the tide is changing and Peace Aren't aren't the team to beat anymore. It seems that Mittens United might have taken over.

JTL

Kinda like dewdney coachmen?? :rolleyes: Shut it hack.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the Poco v Pomo game last night.
3-0 Poco, the game was never really in question. Pomo lacks toughness, has skill but not much direction. They did ring one off the bar towards the end of the first half that would have tied the game. That may have made a difference at the start of the 2nd half had it gone in.

Pomo looks to have lost some players from the Div 1 team last year - that team was better. Pomo appears to be a pretty good Div 1 team but not a Premier team yet.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct mr Golden Boot - (you) Pomo is a Premier team, in that they play in the Premier division, much like Portsmouth and West Ham are Premier Teams in the Barclays Premier League.

Pomo could have used your "Golden Boot" last night.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 Aldy over Langley mid-way through the First Half.

Aldergrove looks much improved over the squad we knocked out of Premier last year. :wa:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo looks to have lost some players from the Div 1 team last year - that team was better. Pomo appears to be a pretty good Div 1 team but not a Premier team yet.

Agreed. MANY of their D1 players from last year are still with the D1 squad, or at least in the two games I have seen. I would have thought that the team/players that earned promotion would stay partially intact..

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 8- Abby 0
They came short to play as it was ThanksGivin (10) so we took it to them. Good guys for showin and they played clean till the end. I know they will be a different team in a few more weeks. They are always a threat come mid season.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a joke! There should be a fine or warning or something to Abby, being the 3rd game in a row starting with less than 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0