FVSL Rumours, News and Updates

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Est
Aug 1, 2019
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard rumblings across the league that some premier players are looking to join our side too after their fall on their face start and our blowing everyone out of the water start. CFC 2020 league champs. Sorry CCB Azad

BigBadRedBull16

Est
Jan 31, 2017
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard rumblings across the league that some premier players are looking to join our side too after their fall on their face start and our blowing everyone out of the water start. CFC 2020 league champs. Sorry CCB Azad
Yeah you guys have a strong team. Have faced every team with your full line up and them without. Simmer your excitement. It’s a long season brotha!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Mar 24, 2002
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoever you are...
In no way shape or form are you part of the Coastal men’s premier team.

knvb

Better Bastard
Est
Aug 17, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
The tweet you posted is now unavailable. If you click on it, it says account suspended. I turned that into a soccer joke...

...it's really not as funny now that I have explained it, than it was in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: canucklehead

Members online

Latest posts