Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Rumours, News and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suspend them indefinitely. I doubt its the first time their players lost control. Coaches were well aware of the type of players they had.

@Soccer99 so you were watching another game but CCB Azad was playing on the field beside and all of sudden you have now become a representative of CCB Azad. Hahaha quite the coincidence.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suspend them indefinitely. I doubt its the first time their players lost control. Coaches were well aware of the type of players they had.

@Soccer99 so you were watching another game but CCB Azad was playing on the field beside and all of sudden you have now become a representative of CCB Azad. Hahaha quite the coincidence.

Call out the kids on the block. These young children think they can run around behind a screen.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a BC soccer matter from Youth Provincials. Anytime a team gets more than 5 cards in a single game (they had 7 yellows) the coaches are automatically asked to appear for a hearing and held accountable under "failure to control". They remain suspended until they can make a date to appear. Nothing to do with FVSL. And as a FYI - This now applies in all the leagues under BC Soccer new judicial bible they've sent out. If you're having trouble sleeping, this should be your 'go to'.

I'm surprised @Rangerforever hasn't weighed in... must have broke another scale.
Obviously if there was

bruh I'm on ccb azad in case u haven't already found out

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

We're not a dirty team, in fact cleanest team around but that game the referee wasn't giving us any calls. He was white our team is brown as you can see racism at its finest and then things just got outta hand.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're not a dirty team, in fact cleanest team around but that game the referee wasn't giving us any calls. He was white our team is brown as you can see racism at its finest and then things just got outta hand.

Sorry sir, but you pointing out the tone of a referees skin as the main reason this all happened is completely ridiculous. We’re all people this is 2019-2020. Stop using racial excuses for your actions. Did the referee say or motion any racial slurs or comments. If so then I’m sorry for how they were treated. If not you can’t blame human conflict on racial profiling. Sometimes people genuinely don’t like people. I’m brown and there’s brown guys I can’t stand. There’s all sorts of people I can’t stand. Doesn’t make me racist. You pointing out their race and using it as an excuse for your actions is being racist. Grow up.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry sir, but you pointing out the tone of a referees skin as the main reason this all happened is completely ridiculous. We’re all people this is 2019-2020. Stop using racial excuses for your actions. Did the referee say or motion any racial slurs or comments. If so then I’m sorry for how they were treated. If not you can’t blame human conflict on racial profiling. Sometimes people genuinely don’t like people. I’m brown and there’s brown guys I can’t stand. There’s all sorts of people I can’t stand. Doesn’t make me racist. You pointing out their race and using it as an excuse for your actions is being racist. Grow up.
[/QUO
Racism still exists my bro believe it or not. Facts are facts.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, keep it alive man. I’ve got lots of “cracker” friends. Very very nice people. Super respectful. I prefer to think there’s a lot of idiots left in the world. You being racist back to someone you thinks being racist. Simply makes you racist. End of story. You’re talking as if you’re under the age of 23 years old. You’ll hopefully grow up one day.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, keep it alive man. I’ve got lots of “cracker” friends. Very very nice people. Super respectful. I prefer to think there’s a lot of idiots left in the world. You being racist back to someone you thinks being racist. Simply makes you racist. End of story. You’re talking as if you’re under the age of 23 years old. You’ll hopefully grow up one day.
I was never racist to this ref nor did I say anything to him. There was nothing to say, he knew he messed up. Had he handed out his cards when the other team was rugby tackling us nothing would've happened and everything would've been avoided. Now if yo could keep your mouth shut that would be nice because you have absolutely no idea what your talking about. Thank you and keep your life lessons for your kids I don't need to learn much from you.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did someone say Crackers? Great, thanks, que @Rangerforever contribution to this...

Speaking of not knowing what they're talking about @Soccer99 dude, just stop. I've read the report. Your team was literally commended by the referee for restraint. If you don't want your team to get a bad name, stick a cracker in your pie hole.

Shite, I said Pie.
My team doesn't have a bad name lol. Like I said it was poor reffing and the game got out of hand. A person can only take so much shite and then eventually they retaliate. I'm not saying we were right by fighting back in fact one of our players is suspended for 10 games but I do not believe the coaches should be suspended end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0