Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL vs VMSL - the traditional comparison volume #3

FVSL or VMSL... Is the balance shifting???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprise surprise, I have an ASS.

Delta Metro / Blaze beat the 2nd place team in their group 6-0 this weekend, so I placed a call to my Annonymous Soccer Source in Delta.

My ASS completely spilled the beans...to paraphrase:

"Too easy."

I will tell you this, I think I found my ASS in a moment of weakness, because it doesn't open up like this too often. I may have fcuked my ASS by posting this, but I just couldn't resist them temptation.

Fartmaster

Sep 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those who believe in results and results only...

Columbus/Clan FC 4 - 0 Chilliwack Rapids

(CCFC approx .500 in league play during 05/06 season and CR undefeated league champions in fvsl).

Enuff said.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fartmaster said:
For those who believe in results and results only...

Columbus/Clan FC 4 - 0 Chilliwack Rapids

(CCFC approx .500 in league play during 05/06 season and CR undefeated league champions in fvsl).

Enuff said.

I can agree that the overall standard in the VMSL is a grade above the FVSL but not all the teams in the FVSL are crap and I think this is what you are trying to say.

As you are basing your point on one game - so will I.

PAU, up 2-1 in the second half against Sapperton in the 1/4 finals two years ago. End up getting edged out in Overtime by a goal.

A year later they are B.C. Champs - does that make PAU only a goal away from the National Championships?!

Hummm......

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
I can agree that the overall standard in the VMSL is a grade above the FVSL but not all the teams in the FVSL are crap and I think this is what you are trying to say.

As you are basing your point on one game - so will I.

PAU, up 2-1 in the second half against Sapperton in the 1/4 finals two years ago. End up getting edged out in Overtime by a goal.

A year later they are B.C. Champs - does that make PAU only a goal away from the National Championships?!

Hummm......

Knees, I like your theory. We beat PAU by a goal at the beginning of this season, so we are as good as Sapperton..:rolleyes:

Reminds me of when Scotland beat England after their World Cup triumph many moons ago.. Papers read "Scotland World Champions"...:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0