Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game consoles and online gaming

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sega genisis

JOE MONTANA SPORTS TALK FOOTBALL

Pat Summerall on comentary priceless!

i remeber i would score the touchdown kick the extra ppoint and be set to kick the ball off before PAT realized i scored:D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can outdrive Tiger? My guy sucks still.

Yeah. I get a solid 325 yards on average on my drives. On a downhill roll, I've had over 400 yards! :D

My skills are all at 110. You've got to work through all the Tiger Challenge events to get them up there, and then of course, upgrade your equipment and clothing at the Pro Shop when you get some dosh.

Very fun. I thought I was actually good, until I played some dudes online! Holy! Some people have a LOT of spare time apparently.

~S

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah. I get a solid 325 yards on average on my drives. On a downhill roll, I've had over 400 yards! :D

My skills are all at 110. You've got to work through all the Tiger Challenge events to get them up there, and then of course, upgrade your equipment and clothing at the Pro Shop when you get some dosh.

Very fun. I thought I was actually good, until I played some dudes online! Holy! Some people have a LOT of spare time apparently.

~S

I've only started to do the training and challenges so that makes sense then. Plus I can't hit the ball straight. I also think the women character's have an unfair advantage, as my wife can outdrive me and my brother, and her skills are far below ours. Here come the jokes :D I too got absolutely hammered onine, far worse than I had expected.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh Bubble Bobble, almost forgot about that gem. Since I have the crappiest Tuesday to SAturday shift I believe I'll be hitting the links tonight. Or killing people in COD 4.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone else seen this preview to GTA 4? Apparently its going online...and they got a big fuss going on...cause u can join like online gangs and stuff? Like black gangs and mexican gangs and italian gangs and go around beating up other online gangs. haha crazy.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone else seen this preview to GTA 4? Apparently its going online...and they got a big fuss going on...cause u can join like online gangs and stuff? Like black gangs and mexican gangs and italian gangs and go around beating up other online gangs. haha crazy.

That's what I've heard too, I think I'll start a Westcoast SC gang :D

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah guitar hero isn't bad but rock band is better when you have a group over and are drinking. The singing will have you howling.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok...so who is playing these games online...and under what name?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts