Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gangster arrests

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too often the public has complained about the local police and how they have not done enough. They have just cracked two high profile cases through a lot of work that the public will never hear about. I think it is time to congratulate them on their professionalism.

Several people who have ties to this online community have ties to law enforcement. I think we should pass on our congratulations and thanks.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the guy who plead guilty struck a plea bargain with the Crown in exchange for giving evidence against Bacon.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're bang on Oranje, I've got a buddy who's thick into tactical surveillance, he puts his nuts on the line every night, they go to unreal lengths to build the cases, and you'll never see his face out there for the public to appreciate.

My family thanks them.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're bang on Oranje, I've got a buddy who's thick into tactical surveillance, he puts his nuts on the line every night, they go to unreal lengths to build the cases, and you'll never see his face out there for the public to appreciate.

My family thanks them.

He's not the guy in your profile pic is he?

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i have a guy on the cobras who does this day in day out which is why he cant make much training and misses a few games.the fact that he is a good player is not the only reason i give him more lea-way than most other players on my team

a heart felt thanks go out to him and his collegues :)

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
the police and fire fighters boot funds are the ONLY charites i donate to. peroid. these men and women put there lives on the line everytime they show up to work. i will gladly donate to there cause.

Having a few friends that cary badges and patches i send out a heartfelt thank you.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the police and fire fighters boot funds are the ONLY charites i donate to. peroid. these men and women put there lives on the line everytime they show up to work. i will gladly donate to there cause.

Having a few friends that cary badges and patches i send out a heartfelt thank you.

Patches ?? LOL
thems the other guys

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada cop keeps $1m find - Dec 21/99

A Vancouver city police officer has become a millionaire after a judge ruled he could keep a bag of money he found in a city park.

Police Constable Mel Millas, 34, was off duty and walking his dog, Gus, in April when the dog began barking at a rubbish bin. Mr Millas looked inside and found a backpack stuffed with more than one million Canadian dollars.

He called police, who seized the cash and backpack. But when they failed to identify who the money belonged to, Mr Millas filed a claim to keep it.

BBC News | AMERICAS | Canada cop keeps $1m find

Ps ,,he got to keep it.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
GHOUSE, I am not sure what your last post has to do with the current thread. :confused:

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
An old family friend is a retired VFD Captain. I buy him a beer everytime I see him.
The stuff that makes the news isn't even the hardcore stuff. Another friend is on the gang unit in langley. He was telling me about the crap that goes on and about the gangs they are not allowed to release information about. he was saying that the information that does hit the news, is barely scratching the surface of what is going on.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
52adbb53-ff3b-4da1-a507-29f802051526.jpg

This kind.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I coined "tactical surveillance" sounded good at the time - six rotational teams of a couple he/she's / "tactictally positioned/ hiding under camo tarps / fancy dangerous stuff - you know unlike the non tactical surveillance which likely doesn't get the same results.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I coined "tactical surveillance" sounded good at the time - six rotational teams of a couple he/she's / "tactictally positioned/ hiding under camo tarps / fancy dangerous stuff - you know unlike the non tactical surveillance which likely doesn't get the same results.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0