Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gangster arrests

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

For those that have an extreme case of foot-in-mouth disease, let me remind you that the TTP community is pretty far-reaching and you should be mindful that there are many here you are insulting on a personal level. There is TTPing and then there is being plain fcuking stupid.

I agree Regs. No career bashing allowed on TTP---unless, of course, you are bashing a city worker or a teacher! :D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bag was found at Clinton Park.

Hey Larsson you know where that park is...Now if you find a bag with a million dollars what would you do?...

What would i do? i dunno never been that position but you would think a Policeman who is a law enforcer would do the right thing? Don't you agree

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What would i do? i dunno never been that position but you would think a Policeman who is a law enforcer would do the right thing? Don't you agree

Let's see, he found money without an owner, told the appropriate authorities about it without hiding it and put in a claim in case there was no legitimate owner. So, keeping score, he recognized and obeyed the laws in place for such a situation. What did he do wrong?:confused:

Larsson, noted expert on law enforcement. :rolleyes:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's see, he found money without an owner, told the appropriate authorities about it without hiding it and put in a claim in case there was no legitimate owner. So, keeping score, he recognized and obeyed the laws in place for such a situation. What did he do wrong?:confused:

Larsson, noted expert on law enforcement. :rolleyes:

Obviously your as dumb as the spelling of your name. typical Mupppet that only reads what they want........if you had read what i wrote earlier (MUPPET) you would seen that there was a note with the money that stated he wanted the money to be used to build a play ground at Clinton Park for the kids so you think he did the right thing by not mentioning that part ......

uw totale muppet.je een grote vrouwen

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, if that is the case, I am sure that your resources are far better well informed than mine. So if you say so, there was a note. And if you would like to say it was a Clinton, then we can go with that too. Anything else?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP is about balance. Only a teacher or city worker couldn't understand that :rolleyes:

:D

Just because we are the only ones to stand up to the Liberal's.

The Teachers want less homework to mark and thee City Workers want less "home" work. Where is Dud when we need him, there it some politicing to be done over here.

I like the saying, " you get a gun when you become a cop and a pillow when you become a fireman."
Which one would you chose, that tell alot about the person.

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, if that is the case, I am sure that your resources are far better well informed than mine. So if you say so, there was a note. And if you would like to say it was a Clinton, then we can go with that too. Anything else?

Well is your info from the Cops or is it from organized crime please do tell Sir M
i am sure everyone would like to know what type of chracter you are?

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson, a cunning linguist. I see we have discovered Babelfish, have we. :bronco:

A muppet is a cross between marionette and puppet. Sound like anyone familiar? Just pull his strings and he says something stom. Begrijp Larsson?

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larson should be suspended...it's painful. He's like Avery...worse than Meatgrinder, worse than Mr. Base.

At least give him a yellow.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, do not be so quick to judge, after all, who found your shoes for you? Reporting in from Palm Spings with Jua, Brolly et al.

Sir M.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje i understand! ya grote vrouwen do u understand me?

Well i can say is GO WESTVAN GO hope to see you in Sask

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos,

I don't lump the Cops and Firefighters in w/ the City Workers and Teachers. I don't even know what unions the Cops and Firefighters belong to, but their unions are not degrading the level of professional service we get.

As JBN said, a few bad apples ruin the bunch. Pretty much every cop I know got into the job for the right reasons...mostly they wanted to be cops their whole lives, and have dedicated their lives to it. I'm sure there is the odd guy who gets into it for a power trip, and the odd guy that gets into it because it has great benefits, but for the most part they are pretty honest, hard working guys.

And, whoever posted the shot about low education levels...first, irrelevant. There is no shame in hard work, no matter what you do to put food on the table. Second, misleading. Don't most cops these days have to have a Bachelor's degree?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0