Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier goal o' the week

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luke Hogan Makes It Look Too Easy

Sound like great goals, but Luke Hogan beats 2 guys at the top of the box and then absolutely fakes the goalie out of his shorts. He makes it look too easy at times.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a cracker

This week's goal is going to div.1 and the winner is me.
I received a back pass about 9 yards from my right post and a yard off the goal line. As the ball came in, there was absolutely nobody within twenty yards of me and with out any hesitation I first timed it with just enough curl to sneak in on the back post. World class goal that will probably never be seen again.AS it trickled into the net I honestly thought that just maybe it would change direction. Not bad for the first goal against this season.

iguessitisbettertoscoreonyourselfthanletsomeoneelsescore.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave the elite threads now...

Animal,

Start your own fcuking goal o' the week thread in the Div 1 forum! We don't care about your exploits in here :D

~TB.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Goal of the weekend.............

I would say Tak Yukawa's MONSTER header from about 30 yards out that went top left corner. It was a beauty!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rules of the Game

JR~

Well you see jr when a ball goes off ones heed and flys un-touched in the "top left hand" side off a opponents net they call that a goal.

knvbwhohastomuchfreetimeonhishandstodayandisnowdoingdumbasspost:D

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb,

You obviously don't know who Tak Yukawa is. I played with him during youth soccer and I don't remember ever seeing him head a ball. ;) He's 4 foot nothing so it's hard to picture him putting one in with his head. :p

Cheers, Gomesy

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes Gomesey it is true Tak scored a header from about 25yds and it was top corner. And yes KNVB you do have too much time on your hands.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Animal

Your goal must of been really nice since no one else posted it. I think you were dreaming when you scored that cracker and everyone is a star in there own dreams. Go back to the Div 1 thread you Tuna.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumbass

Mr. Coppertone,

You should read carefully before posting, I know it's a little hard to pick out but animal actually OG'd himself....

iguessitisbettertoscoreonyourselfthanletsomeoneelsescore.

It was a beauty though, i've heard, I missed it as I was warming up but animal re-inacted it out for me !!

Sorry Regs for going on about a Div 1 goal but just wanted to clear things up for Mr. Coppertone.

Cheers, Mackers.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 2 Daggers

Paul Fav's 2 goals (no. 3 & 4) early in the 2nd half. Not spectacular, but absolutely solid strikes.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to go Paul

Bob the thread is called GOAL O the week what do Paul's bang in's have to do with anything! Man you must be the dumbest shite I know on this site (next to CD) wait before you reply CD let me say this 6-0!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get Off the Threads!

KNOB, you are irritating at times. 5 goals in the last 7 minutes of the game don't count.:rolleyes:
I'm talking about quality goals, not the ugly shite you screw, er score.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal o the week

Knvb,
I am the first to addmit knvb scores mostly from inside 6 or off his arse, but on Sunday my foot would be lodged right into my gub... A screamer on a rope from 25 yards out, the keeper waved at it with nay chance... if you don't believe it ask a few of the Metro Ford Focus lads, they wouldn't believe it either only they saw it first hand!!!

knvbpreparingforwhataboutbob:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there'll be plenty of fowls at Adanac

I don't mean to keep sticking my nose in your business fellas, but I did see knvb's goal against Croatia, and it was very well taken indeed. Just like Guiness described. Not bad for a tall, gangly bloke who looks likes he is riding an ostrich. Actually, most of the Surrey team is over 6'2" and riding ostrich's, ........that is everyone but Wilky. Wilky is very effective when knvb hoists him on his shoulders for corners. Lot harder to run with him up there than it used to be, I would imagine.

I won't be around for your game on Saturday boys, so have a good one!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ostrich

BallBaby~

Ostrich is a bit of a streach isnt it? Maybe a small Emue(sp) You'd be surprised how easy it is to throw Wilky up now with my new emue and all they a strong little guys.

Knvbwantsaexhibitiongamewiththeover30'snow:mad:

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB With Cracker!

Knvb's First Goal (Second Goal of Game);. From 30 to 35 Out, labeled where the return address should have gone. Knvb should let us know his thoughts on the highlight of his career?

Cheers,

Smiles

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
35 to the 40 back to the 50

It gets farther back every time I hear it!

Let be honest here the highlight of my "career" was when a certain MF goal keeper jumped ship and landed in Surrey! It was one of my better ones as of late though.

For the record It wasn't me who shot it it was my ostrich and he was at the top of the D so 19 to 20 yard out.:cool:

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squirrel's

When you have be marooned inside the 18 for so long you start to see oasis type happenings. Is that a squirrel in my net?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0