Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gold Copa

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems like everyone has lost interest in the Canadian National Team....

Where is the Captain with his usual "Canadian soccer is shite" comments?

Tomorrows game:

6:00pm: CONCACAF Gold Cup Group D: Haiti vs. Canada (LIVE)... FSWC

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada is the shits but.....

I agree with both of you on that but at least their going in with a different look.It's always the same guys selected even though the results are always the same.......losing:mad:

Maybe some of the young guys playing abroad may inject a much needed spark:confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Defending shite Champs

Are they not the defending champs from the last Gold Cup or did everyone forget that.

I was sure cheering for the boys when they went on their run in the last Gold Cup, but everyone else must have just sat back and said shite, siht, shite, tihs.

Why don't we cheer on the underdogs and hope they can get some results, instead of being so negative.

Go Canada Go, I can hear Captain Canada say.

HOS is back in therobs seat:p

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada is a 3rd world soccer nation AT BEST and always will be. Why don't we cheer them on? Because they are fcuking shite!!! You cheer them on you assimilated homo!!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Assimulated Homo

That is a good one:confused:

Who did Burnaby take six points off this year?

Ya it was the croats, that is pretty gay, for you!

Bronco should go back to Croatia that is a real 3rd world nation, but 1st world in soccer.
Thats great when you are poor and starving, and pissed off at everyone in your country.

HOS:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GO Canada GO!

HOS- bang on.

I get so fcuking sick of hearing "ethnic" people- most of whom have been born and raised in Canada- bad mouth our Nation. We live in arguable the most desirable nation in the world. I'm sure most of you have done some traveling or have worked in another country...can you honestly say you'd rather live anywhere else? I can think of many places I've been where I'd like to stay for a while, but when all else is considered, we've got it the best right here. Think about our Nation's biggest problems right now...they don't measure up to most of the world’s worst problems.

Bronco, people with your attitude should have their Canadian Citizenship pulled, and immediately be sent back to you country of heritage. Good fcuking riddance! You too Zenga...don't think I've forgotten about you, you fcuking felcher!

Who cares if our ranking sucks...why not cheer on the boys while they're there? I hope they do well!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada is brilliant(except Toronto)

Dude,

Ususally I agree with you, but I am having a hard time with this one. Perhaps you could clarify?

We live in arguable the most desirable nation in the world. I'm sure most of you have done some traveling or have worked in another country...can you honestly say you'd rather live anywhere else?

I made a statement that Canada's Men's National Soccer team is shitty. The country was never brought into it. We are ranked way down there behind some quality countries, :rolleyes: so there must be a problem somewhere within the system. I think it is because of organizations such as BC SChool of Education(whatever the fcuk it is called) because they are not letting players choose where they want to learn the finer points of the game. Anyway, Canada is lovely and Canada's soccer team, at this point in time, is still shite.

BTW, I would still love to see the team do well because Lenarduzzi is no longer a part of it. I must admit when he was in charge, I wanted them to fail miserably, despite having several friends on the team. That shows how much respect I have/had for Dickhead Lenarduzzi, who just won another 'undeserved' award.....

Captainwhowasn'tbornherebutlovesitanyway

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DUDE!!!

Myself like the Capt was just stating that the team is shite.

Ive heard from a very good source ( a player ) that the organization as a whole is Mickey mouse from the coach all the way down to the guy who washes the jerseys. The coach, dont even know his name, never had any confidence in any players and did ever let them do anything, so thats why I think the way I do about the team.

DICK wheres my head, I have a few very good friends that play on that team so I do wish them well but they are still shite.

And how does Canada hope to host a World Cup?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga- you're a fcuk

Zenga & Captain,

I didn't once praise the work Canada Soccer has done in developing the game here. In fact, I'd probably agree wholeheartedly with the both of you on the problems we have in developing a national program.

Zenga: I've read way too many posts where you spout off, calling others "Dumb Canadians" or "Stupid Canadian Fcuks". I'm paraphrasing because I don't feel like going to dig up the quotes, but YOU said it. Bronco made a similar statement.

Yes, we have a shitty national soccer program, and a ranking (92) to show for it. Why, though, shouldn't we cheer for the boys who proudly wear the Maple Leaf to do their best in representing us? It's not their fault there isn't a domestic professional league for them to play in, where we would surely be able to develop a strong national side. They individual players aren't shite...the system is.

Hey Captain, you're what we call a "Patriot". You never once have written anything to the effect of calling a countryman a "Dumb Canadian" or an "Assimilated Homo". That little cnut Zenga has (on many occasions), and the guy that shares Zenga's brain cell just did too. That's the difference. I have all the respect in the world for immigrants who move to this country and make it their home. I married one, as did your wife (I'm assuming your wife was born here). I have no respect for those who are born here and disrespect their countrymen and Nation. If you don't like it here, get the fcuk out.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Point well taken.....

Dude,

I know what you are saying and you're absolutely right. I was just worried that you went off topic and the Gestapo doesn't like that. ;)

For the record, my wife was born in Beirut, despite being Belarussian. What a mix, eh?

Captain

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin 'ell

Captain,

Noone on TTP cares where your lovely wife was born...

Please keep posts on topic :rolleyes:

~TB.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to the topic

Did anyone actually catch the 2-0 win on Friday? The papers (as usual) didn't give much coverage.

:confused:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok Dude I did watch the first half. It stated with Canada having a few chances I think Stalteri had a few then Haiti started playing well stringing some passes in which the crowd mostly pro Haitians were very loud they had one chance to score forcing Hircsfield (gk) to make a good save then they went down the field and scored.

I was just carving Mckeena then he scored so it shut me up...

Dude break the bank and get the shaw box!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ta-Haiti Treat

Haiti beat Ecuador 2-0 on the weekend, a great score for Haiti since Ecuador has quilified for W.C. 2002.

I wounder what kind of team Ecuador brought to the Gold Cup.

Canada vs Ecuador should be very interesting this week.

Any predictions.

Hope all the young guys for Canada can keep playing well and maybey get a few results.

HOS

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lads

I'm not ready to jump into your wee battles, but I just had to stick this in; "Go Canada Go"!!! ;)

Guinnesshopestheladscanpullanotheroutofthehat:cool: :cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal

Talk about blowing a game. Canada holding on for a 0-0 tie and loses 2-0 in the last 5+injury time.
First goal was actually a hand ball by Aguigana (sp?) but the second goal was just shear stupidity by the Canadian player.

Not an impressive game at all. Canada had only 1 chance to score the whole game.

:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0