Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gold Copa

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF???

Zenga,
First off you rip into our keeper for not stopping a PK... a debatable topic, however you then try to put him in the same class as Van der sar and Seamen... give your head a shake... the young lad was thrown into the fire and has done an admirable job for the Canucks... he should never have been put in that position (the PK) in the first place... more discipline from our lads and the ref buying the dive from that twat resulted in the 2-0 outcome... let's be honest here, Ecuador qualified ahead of Brazil for the World Cup, shouldn't that mean they have world class players??? surely one of them can score a PK...

and what the hell does this mean:confused: :confused:
We talk shite but he is there and all we do is play on this site!!!!

get the marbles out of your mouth:rolleyes:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen I just saying in a footballing nation if their GK let a penalty go right under him it would be his fault. I never said that he is Van der Sar or Buffon. Can you imagine if Buffon let that in, in the World Cup Final it would be his fault because it should have been stopped.

So think about that now dickhead!!!!!!

H

highrollerhank

fcuk you

buffon in the world cup final dream on asshole. italy has to get threw croatia first, so i think your the dickhead. besides team canada sucks the best player on the team is of course the croatian nick dasovic. the only thing rong with him is that he is from vancouver. and everybody else on ttp can go screw themselves.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
enough is enough

These threads are beginning to become useless.

If all you have to say is fcuk this, fcuk that, I'm gonna start deleting posts and eventually deal with multiple offenders, and there is more that just one.

That's the last hopefully that will be needed to be said.

~TB.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buffon over bar in WC Final

I think he played for Italy, that might have been his last game for the national team however.

It might have been against Brazil in PK's for all the marbles.

He put the shot over the bar that is much more difficult than stopping a shot from 12 yards away.

That player taking the PK was world class though and he would never put the shot over the bar.

Give me a break Zanga, PK's are very difficult for a keeper, if you guess right, you hope the ball is a foot or two off the ground so that it is close to where you are diving.

I would like to see you in that situation.

HOSwouldhavesavedithowever:eek:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

Come on man, a pk is in favour of the player rather than the keeper, its a guessing game. The player should score especially at that level. So it dont matter what keeper is in the net, fans will not have a go at the keeper for not stopping a pk.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beater????

If Baia let one go under him like that in the final of the World Cup, what will you say?

The press would rip him because a penalty that the Ecudorian scored SHOULD have been stopped.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing, its a shot from 12 yards out 1 on 1 the keeper is on his line so he has no angle of the shot. Like I said its a guessing game, Lars guessed right, he dove over the ball. It happens to the best of keepers.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judging by the Martenique keeper's haircut, I think that it's safe to say that the Theo Huxtable mullet is still quite popular in the Carribean. Where I believe it is pronounced Moo-lay.

ps, Lennardbobbaduzzi, please shut-up.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice goal....

Sorry about the pace of the guy who crossed the ball. If Rogers had not have knocked it in, there was a Martinique player waiting to score anyway, so the own goal is moot .

Go Canada

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW

Canada beats Martinique on penalty kicks at Gold Cup

Woh they barely beat a country that isn't even recognized by FIFA yet. Gonna be interesting if they meet the Americano's.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry boys

thought the game was over never knew it was a tape delay. if i knew it was on at this time i would have watched it myself. i did happen to see pk's.

zenga if u so into the game why u on the net for??

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy

Its called doing two things at once or maybe you cant do that!!!!

Get your head outta your ass!!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in,

:eek: WOW

Woh they barely beat a country that isn't even recognized by FIFA yet. Gonna be interesting if they meet the Americano's.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WOW

Originally posted by BJB

Buddy you gotta hold off on the updates until the game is over on sportsnet. Not everyone has satellite or whatever you have that let you know the score.....:mad: :mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was amazing how much better the game became when Sportsnet encountered some audio problems. Surprisingly, there is someone worse than Tommy Smyth.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0