Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Goodbye GEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
This coming frmo a guy who thinks Molson Canadian is good beer:rolleyes: and of corse she's a shite shag, shes dead.:mad:
Nothin wrong with Canadian... and I could have told you she was dead..... she didn't move at all the whole time, and didn't even try and stop me when I stuck it up her ass...

by the way.... her dentures didn't let go when I withdrew.... almost cut my dick off prying them off...

was this off topic? Did I go too far? :eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can said:
In being one of the players that left geu in the off season, and being my one and only post for the year, I do feel bad for some of the players on the geu side, yet it sure looks good on the "so-called coaches" for GEU. They put there "so -called non planned plan" together to do away with some of the older players and bring in new guys in a prem league from what I am hearing this year is nowhere a strong than year's past. It is no loss for the club due to the fact that the prem team has always been treated poorly with terrible game & practice times & no $$$ help either. The efforts of A.Solk and the players that started the team from the ground up look wasted now, and hopefully the team can be improved to get back into prem again in the future

Whats the big deal anyway GEU had one good season and the rest were like this one, except they managed to hang on at the end.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Whats the big deal anyway GEU had one good season and the rest were like this one, except they managed to hang on at the end.

Can't that same quote be used for the Dewdney club as a hole:confused:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Nothin wrong with Canadian... and I could have told you she was dead..... she didn't move at all the whole time, and didn't even try and stop me when I stuck it up her ass...

by the way.... her dentures didn't let go when I withdrew.... almost cut my dick off prying them off...

was this off topic? Did I go too far? :eek:

At least the tweezer's were able to get your dick out of her missing front tooth

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
At least the tweezer's were able to get your dick out of her missing front tooth
no missing teeth.... it was between the teeth... I didn't think I had that much girth:eek:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
you'll be back up sooner then alot of people think.

Have you seen them play:confused: I think it will take them longer to get back then alot of people think:D

ps. The GEU coach is a clown, the previous coach was a good guy.:eek:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the likely departure of Lampard Matt has been contacted by the club for an open trial. Apparently a scout was at the last GEU & PAU game & recommended Telford to Abramovich.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right...

Are you maybe mixing this up with the movie "Goal"?

Richest team in Football scours the world for a relyable, consistent center midfielder, and the search includes a player from a lowly Canadian premier team playing in only the second best league in it's own city.

I call bullshit. But, if there is any truth to this story, it has to be told.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard rumours Derby County Manager Billy Davies has shown intrest in signing Telford for there up coming season back in the Prem. But Telford is going want to play in Europe so a move to Liverpool, Aresnal or Man United along with the Chelsea rumours more likely. I also heard Glasgow Rangers are interested in Jock. any truth you playing for the Hun's jock???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0