Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Goodbye GEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
So what your saying is the old guys who are what 13th in div.1 should be playing premier. seems to me that the club is in a bit of a slide. Outside of the Rams, GEU has 4 or 5 teams near the bottom of the table in each division. Maybe the club needs to get there shite together and figure how to make 1 good team out of the 5 shite teams. I'm sure there are a few premier quality players playing div 2 or div 1.

The reason the Rams are as good as they is they have the Best Coach;) oh shite seasons over so sucking up won't get me playing time. But seriously I spend alot of time trying to find new players(player manager), and we do have the best coach it's a shame only three guys so up to practise each week. as a club The Wolfs started of as a group of friends same with the Tigers. the Titans and the Rams are teams on the up and up, Chris from the Titans wroks hard to get good players and next year they will be a strong team. As for Div1 having two teams next season should be interesting, how many guys from Prem will want to play Div1??? Who's going to coach the teams? with the wolfs folding I think that will help GEU. And Jock I'm the Fat bastard who loves his Cheeseburgers!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Sorry I didn’t quite get that?

English is not Hectors strong point!

i think he meant the reason we have a winning record is because of our coach. Can't wait till next year!

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
The reason the Rams are as good as they is they have the Best CoachQUOTE]

easy tiger there are plenty of people out there with far more qualifications than me all they have to do is put there name forward

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
any chance we could get this thread moved to the div 1 forum?
what with there being no geu premier team anymore...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird said:
Kevin Hector said:
The reason the Rams are as good as they is they have the Best CoachQUOTE]

easy tiger there are plenty of people out there with far more qualifications than me all they have to do is put there name forward

I don't give a shite about qualifications. You know the game and make every player on your team, feel apart of the team, no matter what roll they play. You have won two league titles in the last three seasons and we finished third this year???? when you're coaching we win. look at us last year we nearly got relegated without you coaching us. We made some changes, four or Five players. and we had a great year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0