Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greek League 2008

vanman

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LARISSA- 0 POINTS

bottom of the league!
probably has something to do with our team fielding another game with a fantastic 8 players. we haven't had more than 10 this season.
rumour has it, next week might be the last unless there is some tremendous turnaround in guys showing up.
overall, not a bad team, just cant put a full squad together.
time will tell.

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vanman,
It's too bad you can't get your full team out to games because if you did you would be a competitive side. Same thing happened to Solon last year. Lot's of players were missing for most of the year & ended up bottom of the league. This year they have been available to play & we're on top.
I hope your players continue to come out & support the team/league & that the new players can help.

Week #5

10am - Aek vs PAO

12pm - Sparta vs Ouzo United

2pm - Olympiakos vs FC. Solon

4pm - Larissa vs Evia

Some big games throughout the day. Will be interesting to see what happens.
Just hope our wives/mothers appreciate all our amorous gestures & efforts at the field. I can already sense the romance in the air with the subtle scent of flowers, picnic baskets & seasoned cleats.:rolleyes:
It will be interesting to see if Olympiakos take their flowers off their heads this week while their game's on.

Don't forget that the following week of May 18th is "Marcus Dressel Day".

oachris

Sep 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What going on with the league this year :confused: Two forfiets today and we were the only team of four playing that had more than 10 players. There is talk of not playing next week as well because of the long weekend?!?!?
Teams need to ensure they have enough committed players BEFORE the season begins. Of our 5 games to date, we only played against a full strength squad twice!!!! Not good enough from a competetive perspective and its no wonder that we are tops of the league (talent aside). Seriously, I would rather participate in good, competitive games than win every week against shorthanded squads. Cmon guys, get it together or the league will lose all semblence of respectability and the standings will mean diddly squat!!!!

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Leagues website:

AEK 2 vs PAO 0 (forfeit)
Sparta 3 vs Ouzo United 4 ( Shootout win)
Olympiakos 2 vs FC. Solon 4
Larisa 0 vs Evia 2 (Forfeit)

Standings:
*FC Solon 13pts
Evia 11
*Sparta 10
Olympiakos 9
AEK 9
Ouzo 7
Panathinaikos 0
Larisa 0

S.T.

May 12, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ITS A DAMM SHAME!!!
The league this year is going through some down time, give it a week or 2 weather permitting and i believe the pentioners the blind the shut ins...OOPS...wrong site....but you get my drift things will come around....no worries...

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greek League Cup Draw
Saturday July 5th

A) FC. Solon vs (B) PAO 10am

(C) Olympiakos vs (D) Evia 11:15

(E) Larisa vs (F) AEK 12:30

(G) Sparta vs (H) Ouzo 1:45

Pool #1 (A vs B), & (C vs D) Semi at 3pm

Pool #2 (E vs F), & (G vs H) Semi at 4:15pm

hellenic maga

May 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did the final standings end up? I find it odd that the league website does nor post the standins??

Who won the league? I know it was tight btwn 3 or 4 teams this year. Including us!! Woohoo

hellenic maga

May 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
8-1 aek over solon

Solon had all their best out for that one huh???

Both teams will be at full stength for the final.

It will be a close game either way!!!

Then again it will me nice for the Aekaaras to think they will go out and cake walk it..

Lets see

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0