Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greek League 2008

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Ballbaby?

Pretty incredible day yesterday. My U-16 team won the Provincials and will compete in Nova Scotia in October for a National Championship. My Solon team won the Greek League Championships to top it off. :)

One of those rare days. I was thinking of pulling an all-night You Tube marathon like Captain Shamrock, but decided that would be plagerizing.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty incredible day yesterday. My U-16 team won the Provincials and will compete in Nova Scotia in October for a National Championship. My Solon team won the Greek League Championships to top it off. :)

One of those rare days. I was thinking of pulling an all-night You Tube marathon like Captain Shamrock, but decided that would be plagerizing.

Congratulations, Ballbaby, on your boys win. That's a great accomplishment as Provincial titles are always hard to come by. On top of that now, you have another 'roady' coming up. :D As for your Solon boys, they worked their ass off and played a very disciplined defensive game.......a la Greece 2004........:D AEK certainly had a couple of chances and had a claim for a penalty in the first half.......which was VERY close to being called. It was 1 - 0 at that time but in the end Solon defended very well and AEK's delivery of their final ball/cross was just always a little off. Solon's goalie was solid too.

Once again, well done, Spiro, and we'll see you at Nations Cup.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i forgot to mention that the YouTube marathon would have been a failure because of the amount of "I'm sorry this video is no longer available" I'm seeing at the moment. :mad:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0