Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HERE WE go boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well its good to back on here . Are you guys ready for the new meatgrinder, I am looking forward to my first victom in b.c s.

Celtic is going to win it all this year, if not it will be gorge ,just like i said last year. So getoverit , and just try to compete.

THIS YEAR HOME GAME AT THE LOG, we will see our first victom there . Hope its peace arch again as they were very lucky last year. By the way did they get that goal post bent back. And did that keeper of yours move to Sooke.

Anyway who ever draws CEltiC you will receive pain,you homos. Good luck to all you will need it.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ya ,hows it going k n v b Happy new year to you guys Hopefully we can have a few beers this year over some beer.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now you're speaking my language brother. I'd love to have a few beers over a couple of beers. I like the way you guys roll in Sooke.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
O k swamp donkey i dont no i i can look at that picture its driving me crazy, but very fukking funny. And dirty daddy stay away from my kids you homo, you probably look like a spawned out chum salmon you homo. Doent start beeting off looking at my salmon.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beers

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
O k swamp donkey i dont no i i can look at that picture its driving me crazy, but very fukking funny. And dirty daddy stay away from my kids you homo, you probably look like a spawned out chum salmon you homo. Doent start beeting off looking at my salmon.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beers

Why do call yourself meatgrinder. Are you a butcher at thrifty foods? You should meet my owner larsson, he would like you

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey pinkie pie do you work in the bakery, i bet you have a nice muffin. they call me meatgrinder because every game i play im pulling meat out of my cleets, or paying ambulance fees for homos.

Belliveitpinkiepie

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
blaze army, that post last year (warm up at the log) Best ever. Tht was very funny, but i think you can even do better than that.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing you have ever caught is crabs im sure. At 5 years of age .

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbeeeeeeeeers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0