Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HERE WE go boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Despite our season being over Sapperton is still interested in playing a few exhibition games for Provincial-bound teams. PAU is one, Naniamo is another.
Email me if you're interested

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 0 - Naniamo 1
Naniamo, BC - 1st Leg of the Home & Home
(Game 2 March 21, 4 PM Queens Park Stadium)

Both teams had chances but full credit to Naniamo. They had the play at the start of the 2nd half and took it to a tired Sapp squad for about 20 minutes. Sapp got some momentum back when Naniamo took out their centre-midfielder and were unlucky not to score on a couple of golden opportunities including a breakaway.

Sapp had only 11 players in total after 10 minutes (injury), including coach WAB, and many guys were played out of position to fill holes.The return leg will be a different story with Colin & Kyle Phillips, Chris & Trevor Todd, Jeff Rogers & Norbi Csoti back in the line up for Sapp.

Naniamo is a tall, young team - full of energy and some good speed. Their work engine is a small Japanese player in the centre of the park that loves to play forward (in front of the mid and strikers). Shut him down and you shut down Naniamo. They are a good young team that needs more experience over the next couple of years to really compete. But as of now, I don't see much threat to the Vancouver teams come Provincials.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 4 - Naniamo United 1
New Westminster, BC - 2nd Leg of the Home & Home
Series tied 1-1 (Sapperton wins 4-2 in PK)

1-0 (3'), 2-0 (35'), 2-1 (60'), 3-1 (80'), 4-1 (85')
Sappperton had most of its squad; Naniamo were missing 4 key players. Naniamo took it to Sapp on quick counters due to a very rusty Sapp's inability to hold the ball. Garth came up huge off of 2 break-aways in the 1st half.
Kevin Booker with the beautiful volley for the insurance marker with 10min to play.
We played PKs to make it interesting. 6'7" Garth Lagasse made 2 great stops.
Naniamo works very hard and closes quickly. They had troubles finishing today and that was the difference.
Smokies and pints after the game with the Naniamo boys.

Good luck to Naniamo the rest of the way. I think they'll need a favorable draw to get some confidence and carry that momentum through the BCs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey U played ACBC on Wednesday I think. I don't know the result but judging by the lack of posts regarding the game from ghouse, I'm assuming SU thumped them.

:D

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, I don't know if you are going to keep discussion about the open Provincials in this forum, but here is a link to the key dates:

Senior Provincial Cup

The draw is March 25. Preliminary Round is April 4/5. The final is May 16 in Coquitlam.

The rest of the details can be found at the link.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is in from all the leagues, Wednesday is going to be great for training, we will have the draws before we hit the shower.

FVSL Masters = Delta, Mission, Rangers.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final weekend for the FVSL, even have a Back-up Plan in the Valley, just in case the cows come home.

7 A Side Tournament TBA - TBA Mission Sportsplex TBA
Playoff Premier/D1 Aldergrove Utd P - SFC Rangers Div 1 Mission Sportsplex Sat 12.30pm
FINAL President's Port Moody Gunners - Athletic Club BC Mission Sportsplex Sat 12 Noon
FINAL MASTERS SFC Rangers - Delta Metro Utd Mission Sportsplex Sat 2pm
FINAL U21 Port Moody Gunners - Poco City Rovers Mission Sportsplex Sat 2.30pm
FINAL Pakenham Athletic Club BC - Chilliwack Rapids Mission Sportsplex Sat 4.30pm

Playoff Premier/D1 BACK UP PLAN - FOR RAIN/SNOW Cloverdale TURF #1 Sat 6pm
FINAL President's BACK UP PLAN - FOR RAIN/SNOW Newton TURF #1 Sat 8pm
FINAL MASTERS BACK UP PLAN - FOR RAIN/SNOW Cloverdale TURF #3 Sat 6pm
FINAL U21 BACK UP PLAN - FOR RAIN/SNOW Newton TURF #1 Sat 6pm
FINAL Pakenham BACK UP PLAN - FOR RAIN/SNOW Cloverdale TURF #3 Sat 8pm

Come out to Mission on Saturday before a day of crap soccer at Kinsmen on sunday.

hos

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
vinny was your boyfriend telling you to say that ,when he was rubbing your leg. Get a life. Celtic home game at the log.

div1

Mar 2, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
From VISL for A Cup

Gorge, Gordon Head Gold, Bays United, Sooke Celtic, Nanaimo.

From VISL for Masters Cup

UVIC, Nanaimo, Vantreights, Gorge

From VISL for B Cup

Sagres FC, Vic West Spurs, Gordon Head Blazers.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv that chick just keeps going yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no agaain yes now yes now over again yes no yes no yes yes no no.Tell her to take her panties off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0