Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HERE WE go boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grinder, keep that bloody chainsaw out of our changeroom!

PAU would love to draw you guys on the Island, only after we play the match we'll take your beers! You won't see us jump on the bus and flea like a bunch of high school kids!

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
guiness how are you. Bunch of high school kids . nice one.Didint we hang out there for an hour , oh ya we drank all your beers, and i told my team these guys are homos, they brought a 6 packCeltic 300 beers pau 6 pak. I saw 3 guys piss there panties when i came in your change room . You all jumped up on your benches and screemed like school girls. But i like you guys so its o.k. We will drnk some beers over some beers soon.

schoolboy

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey ladies a little boring on here . You guys dont have any good booms to drop . Lets get it going here Celtic are going to win the cup

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
guiness what a pussy you are . we should of won that game 4 nothing last year , you guys suck. FAK i hope you come to the log this year. Or anyone else for that matter.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
guiness what a pussy you are . we should of won that game 4 nothing last year , you guys suck. FAK i hope you come to the log this year. Or anyone else for that matter.

No offense but i hope those are your kids in the picture and not some randoms you found doing a google search...

With that being said if they are your half naked kids i would not be posting pictures of them with the fuking sicko's that roam around in to days world...

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeh those are my kids, and you are rite there is to many wierdos out there,thanks.And Celtic is in for b.c s we have already qualified, so unucky for who ever has to play us

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge bays Celtic nanaimo .The only other spot is up for grabs, powel river or gorden head will get it.

cheers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grinder is the right name for you, have seen you play many times in the BC's, and grinding is what you did last year vs. PAU out in Slurrey, didn't you take a yellow the first 10 minutes.
But we can't slag the the man, he has two BC titles with the Gorge to go with those nice salmon. Bring some over for the BBQ this year.

hos

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well ...

Who is the team to beat this year ?. id say gorge, as they are deffending champions , any teams from van look strong. Celtic will be the team to beat, to fast and powerful.

Celtic or gorge will win the cup.

Salmon barbecue beers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbeers

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well ...

Who is the team to beat this year ?. id say gorge, as they are deffending champions , any teams from van look strong. Celtic will be the team to beat, to fast and powerful.

Celtic or gorge will win the cup.

Salmon barbecue beers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbeers

Sweet, the pipe is out in Sooke tonight!

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys must all be on the pipe , you homos. Celtic will win the cup . thats the bottom line here. KNVB when is the draw, im coming over whenever it is. Then we can have some beers over beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0