Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

High School Basketball Players - what was your

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can always make a road trip. Probably be even able to carpool with KNVB if the bastard would at least respond to the question that is now being posted a third time about his availabilty on Fridays.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
25 to be exact TFL. I have a burner Captain. I believe the old computer at school has about 1200 rebel songs on it right now. Something like that anyway. Have to get Willis316 on the case though as my Limewire, as I believe yours, at school is not downloading any music.

OK thought maybe you were as old as the Gimpy one that loves U2 over there.

Regs is the snow thing something you put up because of the suspension to drive us all nuts?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I know you're big into pregame and half time talks so as long as you're downloading look up any Bobby Knights sound clips. I heard a half time speech when Indiana were down 8 to Purdue that was a fcuking classic. After 5 minutes of F bombs and tear players down one by one he can be heard screaming.... I'm sick and fcuking tired of losing to fcuking Purdue... Aren't we all bobby... :D

Back on topic... You're taking the piss right?

Wam - Wake me up before you go go

Wham!? I think you're taking the piss o nthis one, KNVB! :D

WhamandDuranDuranarepoofs CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
OK thought maybe you were as old as the Gimpy one that loves U2 over there.

Regs is the snow thing something you put up because of the suspension to drive us all nuts?

His body is much older looking than mine, Terma. I could still take him in a sprint to the fridge or converter too. :D

He speaks a big game when he is drinking his father-in-law's rum. :D

GIRUY Bawbag

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On to the pints now bawbag. BTW, never could you beat me in a sprint to the fridge or the converter. I keep special reserves for those. Now to a bottle of cider...that's another story. Especially if it is on the dyke.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Yoda, it's more like Friday afternoons. Not sure if you have a slack union job like HOS or TheRob, but things generally get started by 3:30. It is in Tsawassen also. Might be a bit of a hike from PM or MR depending on which burb you live in. That being said, always looking for someone who isn't a plug and can run the floor without falling over themselves and three others.

Or One Dart is looking for another player he can post up(offensive charge) every time down the floor. The guy is all elbows and arse. In fact his arse could rival Chocolate Thunder's Darryl Dawkins in his glory days......That was glory days, One Dart, no Glory Hole.

:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
On to the pints now bawbag. BTW, never could you beat me in a sprint to the fridge or the converter. I keep special reserves for those. Now to a bottle of cider...that's another story. Especially if it is on the dyke.

I think the Bistro should make a special appearance at a dyke in Richmond. I don't really want to be hanging around the school any longer than needed but I guess it depends on who is going to be driving us home. :D

Shitloadofsongsnowdownloaded CSC

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice. Just because you have little man syndrome, don't take it out on me. You are starting to sound like Tereposky.

AlittlephysicalplayneverhurtanyoneCSC

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:

OK if I can ever make it out to any of these BBall for gimps(OD) and hasbeens(CSC :eek: ) I'll make sure to set up a race.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't really gie a fukc as long as the mileage money pays for the pints. We should probably hang around until all of the free ones are gone. Probably be able to get the Power to pick us up and get us to Richmond with the promise of a pint or two.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll let you know. I've got a nine knee surgery advantage just to let you know.

PutmoneyonthefavouriteCSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Nice. Just because you have little man syndrome, don't take it out on me. You are starting to sound like Tereposky.

AlittlephysicalplayneverhurtanyoneCSC

Littleman syndrome? What does my height have to do with you fouling every time you 'post up' in the key? You just about took two of our players out yesterday with that rebound when your elbows went flailing. Your arse just about took me out when you were demonstrating the blocking out. :D

VCcoachesthugsnotathletes CSC

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot about OD's arse while postng up. (how could I forget, I know) You have to pay a toll to use the highway just to get around it. In fact didn't OD's arse get the SDSS 6th man award three years running?

I'm in... what is it? bawbag. I've got mad touch on the nerf hoop tonight.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
I don't really gie a fukc as long as the mileage money pays for the pints. We should probably hang around until all of the free ones are gone. Probably be able to get the Power to pick us up and get us to Richmond with the promise of a pint or two.

That's sounds good, Bawjaws, but did you give the secretary the information today? If not, our time is almost up and there will be NO pints unless you actually remember to do something on Monday. :D Sort it out, F-baws.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing but fundamentals my friend. Get the elbows high and let'em fly. If you are shying away from contact, I think Tereposky coaches some mean Volleyball.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe I was the assistant soccer coach? If that is the case then I expect YOU to keep track of the mileage for the basketball season and submit that. I thought maybe you would enjoy mentoring a new teacher on the ways of the system.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
I believe I was the assistant soccer coach? If that is the case then I expect YOU to keep track of the mileage for the basketball season and submit that. I thought maybe you would enjoy mentoring a new teacher on the ways of the system.

Eh, I sat there while you wrote something on paper. By the looks of it, the first time you have done something like that all year. If our secretary can decipher your hieroglyphics, we might be able to get this money before Christmas. I was mentoring as I was asking you to write the stuff down. :D Let's just remember to hand the stuff to the secretary on Monday, Bawjaws.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0