Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

High School Basketball Players - what was your

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So long as you remember to do so in February of March or whenever our season is done.

From the looks of it, we will have a FUKCING TRE-MEN-DOUS warm up CD. Cheers to all that helped.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Well Captain I'm sure if the Greek does arrive for a game and OD wants to use his arse he'll be sorry. ;)

I suppose that's 'open' for interpretation. :D I know Ballbaby likes a nice arse once in awhile. I hear he even uses pictures of Brazilian men as his avatar. And we all know how Greek Ballbaby is.......

Extreme 3 point champion 2003 CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
So long as you remember to do so in February of March or whenever our season is done.

From the looks of it, we will have a FUKCING TRE-MEN-DOUS warm up CD. Cheers to all that helped.

No one practices Fridays at our school so we can start right away, Coach Dart, if that works out for you sir. :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thinking the same thing myself DI. Check out my thread. Captain, as long as the two bawbags don't get in the way, I am always down for a little competition. Perhaps the DCS plaque can be transformed into the extreme bump plaque?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Thinking the same thing myself DI. Check out my thread. Captain, as long as the two bawbags don't get in the way, I am always down for a little competition. Perhaps the DCS plaque can be transformed into the extreme bump plaque?

It's always more fun when beer is on the line. :) This bawbag is off to bed now as this thread has drained me from my usual Red Diaries/Bravo Friday evenings. That and the term MILF.........

Raise A Little Hell CSC

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
I suppose that's 'open' for interpretation. :D I know Ballbaby likes a nice arse once in awhile. I hear he even uses pictures of Brazilian men as his avatar. And we all know how Greek Ballbaby is.......

Extreme 3 point champion 2003 CSC

Indeed Captain we all do. I hear Ballbaby got rejected for the part to play Alexander since they couldn't get him and Ronaldinho to part...well he was able to get Ronaldinho to part. And in that avatar Captain you can't see it but Ronaldinho is looking at a pic of Ballbabylicious(or whatever SC calls him) and remembering the lesson he "received".

Captain a 12 pack on a 3 point shootout?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I know you're big into pregame and half time talks so as long as you're downloading look up any Bobby Knights sound clips. I heard a half time speech when Indiana were down 8 to Purdue that was a fcuking classic. After 5 minutes of F bombs and tear players down one by one he can be heard screaming.... I'm sick and fcuking tired of losing to fcuking Purdue... Aren't we all bobby... :D

Back on topic... You're taking the piss right?

Wam - Wake me up before you go go

I have that pre-game speech saved on my computer fukcing brilliant.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is generally a 12 pack BEFORE a 3 point shootout.

Again, good stuff tonight guys. We will have to sort oot a TTP b-ball evening.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
I don't really gie a fukc as long as the mileage money pays for the pints. We should probably hang around until all of the free ones are gone. Probably be able to get the Power to pick us up and get us to Richmond with the promise of a pint or two.

Tell the Power(or he can read this) that I will supply him with a start to the evening in terms of beverages.....a casual six-pack to get things motoring.......:D Perhaps we could drink on the Steveston dock like we did when the two of you finished your practicum last year.. ;) Now you're both teachers, who probably already make more than me.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Indeed Captain we all do. I hear Ballbaby got rejected for the part to play Alexander since they couldn't get him and Ronaldinho to part...well he was able to get Ronaldinho to part. And in that avatar Captain you can't see it but Ronaldinho is looking at a pic of Ballbabylicious(or whatever SC calls him) and remembering the lesson he "received".

Captain a 12 pack on a 3 point shootout?

Yes, in between shooting the 25 balls, you have to consume a plethora of beverages. :D

And it's more than just a shootout......when you see some of the balls that have to be used. That is why it is an EXTREME 3 point challenge.....:)

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry i wasn't talented enough to play basketball in highschool... elementary school yes, but not highschool. but in highschool i did play football... and during our championship year we had 2 songs that was played at every pep rally... Ironman by Black Sabbath and Kickstart my Heart by Motley Crue..... Nothing beats getting your name introduced while kickstart playing... good stuff... the good old days.... east van football rules.... well it did one day... :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Sorry i wasn't talented enough to play basketball in highschool... elementary school yes, but not highschool. but in highschool i did play football... and during our championship year we had 2 songs that was played at every pep rally... Ironman by Black Sabbath and Kickstart my Heart by Motley Crue..... Nothing beats getting your name introduced while kickstart playing... good stuff... the good old days.... east van football rules.... well it did one day... :)

Nice one, BJB. Both have been downloaded now..........:)

Let's go Irish.........

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB, everyone is talented enough to play in elementary school.

Captain, give us the playlist when you are done.
Might want to put it on CD myself to warmup to on the way to games.

Love all the Active viewers now online checking out what is possibly one of the best threads this year and realizing they missed out on it.
Poor souls.
Now it's waaaaaaaaay off topic.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you got hop into bed with OD and give him the spooning of his life. Then you can both talk about how great last night was...

Cigarette anyone?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't pretend like you didn't sleep with your grad jacket on last night

How long did you play nerf?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delview's Curb Handball team always got jacked up with Whodini's "The Freaks come out a night". One of the best 80's rap tunes.

Killer Cross-over Loyal,

Buckfast

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0