Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup 2005] First Round, Feb. 18, 19, and 20.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pegasus F.C. "A": 3 City F.C.: 0

Goal scorers for the holders were Laurent with 1 and Paul Dailly with 2...a PK after a foul by the City goaltender (who made about 20 saves today) who was fortunate to not be sent off as a result, as well as a sublime 22 yard direct kick.

1st time since the Canadian Championships, I believe, that the backline of Fiddler, Shorty, Burr and Dailly were together.

I say next week should be at Kinsmen! One last time... :(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Embarrassment of the highest fcuking order today at Cloverdale Athletic. It was 1- buzz us with a goal in the first of two extra 15’s. I’ve never in my 25+ years of soccer ever been apart or witness to so much bullshit in one game. To save major argument I’ll leave it at that, for now. The Ref and linesmen despite what may be said were first fcuking class for composure and professionalism.

I’m betting there will be more games missed because of suspensions between Surrey and AFC than when the Steve Moore was done by Big Burt that last time the Canucks played Colorado.

Fcuking tragic behavior white…

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it would be great if you would elaborate as to why this was an........"Embarrasment of the highest fcuking order"

Let's get your UNbiased opinion of what happened in today's tilt in Surrey.

This should be interesting.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Idiot Derby @ King George

RUFC proved themselves again as the biggest idiots in the VMSL winning this weekend's "idiot derby".
RUFC 1 - Serbia 0
All in all, the correct result in my eyes. RUFC's goal by Junior was a soft one, but it made up for two or three bed-shittings throughout the match. If RUFC wants to make another run to the quarters (or further :rolleyes: ), they have to be much better...starting next week. Maybe the tall crooked-back Polak on the sidelines could make a contribution next week...then again maybe not.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
junglee said:
I think it would be great if you would elaborate as to why this was an........"Embarrasment of the highest fcuking order"

Let's get your UNbiased opinion of what happened in today's tilt in Surrey.

This should be interesting.

Were you there Junglee?

Do you have an opinion? Biased or not, let's hear it~!

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lobbans 0-1 Norvan

On the day I think the better team won even though they scored on really their only quality chance. Lobbans again firing blanks in close, which is becoming a bit of a worry. 2 or 3 good chances that were missed. Norvan with much more depth on the bench. A solid performance by the man in the middle today. Apart from a little whinging, the game was kept clean.

Still feel that we'll end up on the winning end when we next meet in the league match.

Congrats to Norvan and best of luck against Khalsa. Should be a good game.

senior2509

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in from Burnaby Lake

Regulation time Bby. Canadians 0 Firemen 0
First Half OT Bby. Canadians 2 Firemen 0
Second Half OT Bby. Canadians 2 Firemen 2
Penalty Kicks Bby. Canadians 4 Firemen 2

Long game, interesting though that firemen tied the game in the last minute of the game.

Senior

senior2509

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OHHHHHHH

It was the rumour that a big shite went on in Cloverdale, where is Larssonnnnnn? Can you elaborate in what you did wrong today. Thanks

Senior

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 2 - Sporting 0

Sporting took the play to Sapp in the first half and had some quality chances, but Cory Breure was stellar. Sapp started to gain momentum with about 10 to go before half.
The 2nd half had Sapp come out flying; aided by Sporting's very slow start and wide open play. Rob Sing scored on a nice 3-way passing play with the front runners 7 min into the 2nd. In the 2nd half, Trevor Todd came in; 1st game back from a Nov. injury. TT scored an absolutely unbelievable header that Brum probably should have had, but none the less...The cross was behind TT, TT dove directly away from the goal and managed to tuck it into the FAR bottom corner.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1
AFC 0

i was at this game and i'll give my limited, "un-biased" account.

first half saw a missed pk for surrey on a what appeared to a soft penalty call. rash challenges and the steady moans from the afc sideline were the order for the remainder of the half.

the second half was when the party started (insert afc whinging throughout the following):
about half way through, nial gets into a bad challenge which is followed by an intentional leg raking by an afc player after the whistle. nial doesn't take kindly to this and proceeds to throw a sucker punch that drops the afc player. hell breaks loose. afc sideline pours on the the field and a scuffle lasts for about five minutes. nial is red carded walks to the changeroom and an afc sub decides to take it upon himself to run over there and is of course followed by everyone else. that is broken up and play finally resumes. tackles and yellows are flying left and right and finally an afc player gets tossed. game actually makes to OT with several stops to have afc players and/or fans removed from the sidelines.

surrey scores on a legit goal. second half of OT continues to be riddled with tackles, cards and afc moaning. finally, another afc player gets a red and snaps. from my angle it appeared he cuffed the ref upside the head. game ends shortly thereafter.

afc is a squad with bags of talent that is completely overshadowed by a ridiculous lack of discipline and class both on the field and particularly off. at what point does it sink in, that continual pissing and moaning to a ref, right from the opening whistle, is going to lead to missed calls in your favour?

there will definitely be significant suspensions to the players who were sent off.

shocked at the firemen vs. bby result. i left at 2-0 in OT!! that'll learn me.

off to the sauna to see if i can cut about 15 lbs before the cliff ave match tomorrow.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't elaborate much on what WAB wrote as I only caught the final 35 minutes due to work commitments. Sapp were carrying most of the play, which included the 2nd goal. I think it's a bit harsh to put that one on the keeper, especially since it was a great (and well-placed) header, and the cross was whipped in with some pace. But, hey, opinions like assholes, ya know.

Anyways, Sapperton did look good and I think Favaro touched every blade of grass on the pitch in the time I watched. They must be drooling at the potential draw they've got over the next two rounds.

Unfortunate to hear about the United-AFC game. Not like there is ever a "good" time to break out a pier six brawl, but having an incident like this late in the season is death. Having guys out with suspensions heading into the spring hurts beyond belief, especially when the games get more and more important. Injuries are different, at least from a mental aspect....it's hard to see healthy guys - who could be contributing - sitting out because of a lack of discipline.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska 3 - WFC Rangers 2

Rangers went up 1-0 with a goal in the first ten minutes and held that lead till the half. We pushed hard in the second and scored 3 goals in 10 minutes. Rangers added one late to make for an interesting finish but couldnt get the equalizer. We are still having trouble putting together a consistent 90 minute game but were happy to be moving on.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got back in from Adanac.

Croatia goes through, with a 5-2 overtime victory over Indo.

Sulentic with the winning goal early in the first OT frame...

But the big upset news - received via phone call while watching the Indo/Croatia match - is that Trollers were knocked out by second-from-bottom Div.1a entrants PCOV today. No word on what the score was.

-Scoop Hanson.

Keagan

Oct 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the Indo/Akal Crotia game today. It was a good game to watch either team could of won however the Ref decided this game in the first half. Indo/Akal scored early off a header. Croatia scored late in the half a goal that was completely offside. The ref should just worn a Croatia jersey today. (Fouls galore) I'll let Gilly or Sandman fill in the rest of the details

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BLAZE - 1 north shore 0

We dominated the 1st half, shoulda been up by 3 at half
2nd half, fiji pushed everyone up , trying to equalize...our keeper stood on his head on a perfectly placed p.k.

and Ivor Evans got a red card :eek: no way
first, he tried to fight one of his own players, then he tried to end one of our players' careers with a cowardly tackle, then the red card......then he tells our sideline he's gunna smash bottles over their heads...HA.
classy

anyways..HOS's picks are pretty bang on thus far.too bad vmsl wasnt on sports action toto.
out

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0