Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup 2005] First Round, Feb. 18, 19, and 20.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larrsson: No, I wasn't there. I am just trying to stick up for the innocent African side. I know you guys and you are as pure as the driven snow. You guys would never do anything bad.

You make one good point. There is a huge conflict with the President of the VMSL and his role in Metro Ford. However, it is tough to get someone who isn't conflicted to run a league like this one and do all the work and have to deal with some of the clowns and idiots these guys have to deal with. Sit in that office on a Saturday morning and listen to what some teams ask of them. It can be bad.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Name names and then back it up with facts.

The racist DiscComm gave you 5 games. They must really hate your nationality. :rolleyes: Give us all a break. Sneds, one day you must look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are what you see. The only person that truely hates you is YOU!

Profoundly yours..........
Isnt that a quote recovering alcoholics use :confused: :confused:

twit

hair gel & white shoes thats what this league is made of

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
..wahhhhhh...

you say that whining is not in yer charactar but i
read a form of the word whine twice in yer last post
DOES THIS CONSTITUTE AS WHINING :confused: :confused:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nial should get four games from the league, just like Ian Clarke got earlier in the year for his cheap shot. Surrey as a serious organization should give him another six games.

Sorry Animal,

I'll have to disagree. Last year at this time. Ollie got 5 games for two yellows and calling the ref a cnut. Comparatively, what Nial did was not only unacceptable, but much worse. No matter what happens on the pitch a cowardly act like that deserves many more games than just 4.

The problem with the kangaroo court is that, it is rare to have someone from the league discipline committee at all the games. As a result, the only avenue for them to access the situation and hand out suspensions is via the ref's report. That is usually the only evidence they filter. Whenever there is a contradiction of stories between player and ref.......guess who the league is going to believe? I wonder if they'll take into consideration the extent of the injury levied by Nial. Kyle's whole side of the face is black, blue and swollen.

If AFC had any self-control and discipline, they could have and should have taken advantage of the extra man in a 0-0 match and put their efforts in winning the game instead channeling their energy for revenge.

Sandman

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is Rick Titus and larsson and I think that all of you who think AFC are whiners and such are a bunch of racists pric-s and you all need to check yourselves because you all talk alot of shite, and don't use your real names to do so. How chickenshit of you all. Show some balls and enter this website with your real names and I think you should be heard, if not, shut your frickin piehole, because all of you are full of shite!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
This is Rick Titus and larsson and I think that all of you who think AFC are whiners and such are a bunch of racists pric-s and you all need to check yourselves because you all talk alot of shite, and don't use your real names to do so. How chickenshit of you all. Show some balls and enter this website with your real names and I think you should be heard, if not, shut your frickin piehole, because all of you are full of shite!!!
shoot them all man kill them all :rolleyes:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Reccos this is Rick Titus. You are a big punani! Why don't you tell everyone what your real name is, and stop being a battybwoy! (Greg Basham). I played for AFC last year, and I know the kind of shite they probably went through with this league, like I had to deal with when Joe Branca sent me off in an imperial cup game for doing fcuk all! I hadn't received a red card in about 15 years before this incident, and your trying to tell me that AFC is not being screwed by this league? Please get your head out of your -ss, you WIMP!!!! You can all say what you want using your pretty little nicknames but if you do it shows me that you have NO BALLS!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
R. Titus says someone should put Sandman to sleep for talking SHITE!! Who are you anyway, tell us your real name, Sneds and I would like to know. YOU PUNK!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock and KNVB(Know nothing Verbal Bullshitter) two racists peas in a VMSL pod. You all make me, RICK TITUS sick, because you're all the same, a bunch of big nickname having Punani's!! Niall didn't get his butt kicked bute if I was on AFC and he punched Kyle like that, he'd be going out on a stretcher the moment he threw the punch. Niall cowardly? I don't think so, I think Niall is the kind of guy that doesn't take any shite, and maybe sometimes he doesn't really care about the consequences like myself, but at least he does what he wants and says what he feels, and is not a punani like the rest of you by hiding behind a nicknmae!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never did any drugs in my life u idiot, and I've probably drank liqour 10 times in my whole life, and you're talking about lines of coke! Yes all in a row in bottles of coca cola you dink! Hey Shamrock, why don't you use your real name (Steve Burns), and stop being a battibwoy! Captain Shamrock!! How original. Rick Titus.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Shamrock, why don't you use your real name (Steve Burns),

Holy fcuk. I may as well retire(AGAIN). No one on this site knew my real name and you've gone and blown the whole cover. FFS, whoever you are(Who the fcuk is Rick Titus anyway?) you've ruined my TTP cover.

For the record, putz, it is Stephen, not Steve, but that doesn't matter. Right, Dick Tit. :rolleyes:

BTW, if that was you posting, I heard you had an absolute MINGER against the Blaze. I guess you're not worth as much as you think. :D

Anyway, to get back on topic, it's good to see the league nail 6 of your players for what you obviously deserved. I wasn't there but I know you deserved the suspensions. Right, KNVB? :p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
Hey Reccos this is Rick Titus. ... like I had to deal with when Joe Branca sent me off in an imperial cup game for doing fcuk all! I hadn't received a red card in about 15 years before this incident, and your trying to tell me that AFC is not being screwed by this league?

Oh no, first AFC on the League hit list and now Rick has put Temple on that same list.

Niall should get half a season for a punch like that, if the suspension goes in line with past decisions. That would be 9 or 10 games, I should think all parties would think that that is a fair suspension.

Good luck to all in the second round, Come on Croatia kill those THUGS out at Cloverhoof today.

CJ hiding behind the name HOS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough is enough.

The next person who accuses anyone of being racist on here will join Larsson on the TTP sidelines for a couple of months.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0