Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup 2005] First Round, Feb. 18, 19, and 20.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rick Titus calling everyone out except Ian Sneddon but doing so under Ian Sneddons 'user name', larrson. Irony is funny.

Captain Shamrock is Steve Burns?

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Priceless isn't it.

Sandman,
When Clarke did the same thing to Pearsy the guy could have lost his eye luckily everything turned out all right. For a team that is being hard done by by the league he only got four games. This is really the only other incident like this that has happened this year. Niall deserves a lot more but the league set a standard of four games for this kind of incident, which is why Surrey FC should suspend him for longer to show they will not tolerate this behavior unlike some teams.

Animal

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out of curiosity ANIMAL :rolleyes:

Who was the referee on that game? I mean when Clarkie was dumped

Gerry Herdenson (this is for Rick Titus / Iann Sneddon) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock, interesting that you should question the fact that AFC is a club. I'm pretty sure you are part of that sorryass thing that you call "Club Ireland". Last time i checked you were in Premier and now are fighting for your lives in first division.

Know your role and shut your hole.

You don't know shite about the whole thing but you like to stick your frickin nose in it. Typical. Concentrate on gettin your boys out and then when your team can stepup please come back to the forum. thank you.

knvb, i'm still waiting for your game report. Funny how you have nothing to say.

p.s. i'd like a game report from last week and how bout this week's big game. haha. suckit.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
And for guys like BRIAN WEAVERS WHO HAS A OPINION OF EVERYTHING even though they were not present , honestly what kind of life do u have. Are you the same guy that ran after Steve Foster after the game against burnaby sucker punched him from behind. I know it was out of Niall's Character to do that to Kilo and i hope it does not go further then the VMSL.

1. I didn't express any opinion of the game or events. Just an opinion of some players....all from past experiences.

2. brYan wEVers

3. I didn't run after anyone. In fact I was there 1st. He was right in front of me, facing me, and expecting a confrontation.
Was 17 year-old Tommy Lowe facing you?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From all the posts regarding the AFC-Surrey game, I can now confidently conclude this:

Nial wasn't even at the game.
Sneddon punched Kyle and the ref.
Homer & Marge are not Bart's biological parents.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
junglee said:
yeah, i think he was in front of him. he was on his knees with his mouth open. how bout that? :wa:

Is that right? I had no idea that Sneddon's rap for assaulting a minor was sexually related. Is that why he isn't allowed to play on fields that are 100 metres from a playground?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
1. I didn't express any opinion of the game or events. Just an opinion of some players....all from past experiences.

2. brYan wEVers

3. I didn't run after anyone. In fact I was there 1st. He was right in front of me, facing me, and expecting a confrontation.
Was 17 year-old Tommy Lowe facing you?
wab !you own sapp!respect X members & dont talk a load of shite !as I said before ,let things handle themselves,Iain & brian won the league together as ROVERS ,let the past be the past & move on to better things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I like both of you & both of you like each other,dont piss all over good things,remember good things.everyone fcuks up in life right!weavers let the tommy situation go,It does not look good for you or sapp!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock, interesting that you should question the fact that AFC is a club. I'm pretty sure you are part of that sorryass thing that you call "Club Ireland". Last time i checked you were in Premier and now are fighting for your lives in first division.

Junglee,

Once you understand a CLUB concept, please contact me. We have been a club since 1983. Because you're such a cnut, I will tell you that has been 22 years. We have been going that long. It makes no difference if we've been in Premier(winning two Imperial Cups along the way and a few semi-finals in the provincials), first, or second division. We have been a CLUB the whole time. We went through a few tough times but let me ask you this, Junglee, you whore. What have you ever won in your life and how long have you ever been a member of a club? I thought so. So before you shoot your mouth off, you might want to look at your 'club'. How many times are you going to buy spots in premier? How many times are your teams going to assault other teams? How many times are you going to use the 'race' card? How many times are you going to blame EVERYONE else for your misfortunes? Do you understand anything I just typed? If not, ask Rick Titus. He apparently knows everything. And if you're lucky, he won't charge you for his response.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Nice talking to you. i'm sure you're way too old to be talking shite to me.

if you ever talk to me and then you start talking shite about Titus you should check how good your game really is. i'm pretty sure he's playing at a high level while your limpin around on one bionic leg. you honestly suck ass. don't ever come back on this forum until you score. you are garbage. i'm not gonna waste my time. have a good life.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you ever talk to me and then you start talking shite about Titus you should check how good your game really is. i'm pretty sure he's playing at a high level while your limpin around on one bionic leg. you honestly suck ass. don't ever come back on this forum until you score. you are garbage. i'm not gonna waste my time. have a good life.

Well, Junglee, you sure put me in my place. I will leave this thread now with my tail between my legs. BTW, do you gobble Rick Titus?

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Junglee,

After reading the last page or so, I've come to the conclusion that you're a fcuking tit. Pull your head out of your ass, or should I say from between Rick's legs.

No2

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
junglee said:
. i'm pretty sure he's playing at a high level while your limpin around on one bionic leg. you honestly suck ass..

Thats because Rick is probably around 26-28 and the Captain is turning 72 (at least so it seems, he has been around forever)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that AFC's top gun and their key spokesperson, Rick Titisus no longer have posting privileges is it fair to keep kicking these innocents on here?

Junglee, you boys sure post late or should I say, early!! Shouldn't you be resting for the MF match today or is the 5:24 am post time wrong?

Could MF's Willi Azzi have written a better script for the recently challenged once great Mighty Ford???

First, giving the green light at the match to FF's top gunner Chris Jarvie to play cardless only to overturn this approval two months later putting the points to the once Mighty Ford.

If that wasn't good enough, in a conspiracy matched only by that of the Kennedy assassination, getting Martin Fodin and the goons of Surrey to spark an unwarranted attack on the hair triggered, ill-tempered lads of AFC thereby rendering them impotent for today's critical match up that could ensure the survival of the Mighty Ford in Premier next season.

The only thing that could beat that would be pizza night at the Golden Boot (a fine eating establishment!) attended by all the suspended AFC guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0