Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup 2005] Round of 16 - Feb. 25th, 26th, and 27th.

Keagan

Oct 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went out to Hastings Bowl today caught games between Temple and Columbus/Clan and PCOV and Polonia. Didn't really watch much of the PCOV and Polonia match. But caught the goal Polonia scored final result Poloni 1 PCOV 0. In the other game between Temple and Columbus/Clan. Columbus was all over Temple thier defence and mid field seemed they out in left field. The final score was 3-0 but could of been at least 6-0 if not for Lav he saved two off the line for Temple and another off the six . Wierd game to watch can't say if Temple was off or Clan was on but either way Clan moves on. I'll let Hard Ballz fill in the rest

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 4
Westside 1

Caught the second half with Inter leading 1-0. I was expecting a bit more of an intense match........it could very well have been a league match in November.

Inter's counter attack killed Westside....they exploited Prescott's side all second half.

I'll let Smallsy update with his point of view.

Sandman

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
from the excellent site:

Norvan 3
Khalsa 1

:eek:

i think that was precisely my point. no doubt peg was the better team, but lucky none the less.
more schocking than CS post inter 4 weeside 1 :eek: :eek:

sid

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter - Westside.

The first half was rather even, with Westside missing two nice chances.
The second was a different story.

Like Sandman said, the Inter counter attack was great...and adding Kevin Harmse and Tino Cucca as second half substitues doesnt hurt either.

Hopefully Burnaby can handle Richmond, and we can see the Inter - BBY Inter game in two weeks.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Khalsa 1 - Norvan 3
Fabulus, don't be too ashamed......
I hear Khalsa started the game with no uniforms (they had to borrow alt. kit from Sporting) and only 9 men.....10 by the end of the game!

Well I guess I should comment on the the Bad New Bears, yes we had a fukcing nightmare yesterday in all regard for a Cup Match. No kit for the match (hos is to blame for that) but we did get some kit from the Clanbus CAT team (very nice Red kit, we still looked good), not enough players to start a Cup game (AGAIN!), and not able to get to PK's when thats all you want to do. We might be the only team in the league that need our CAT guys sooo much, that if they are Cup tied to the CAT team, we are unable to field a full team, unless we have no injuries, no card trouble, and no one away. Well on Saturday, we had all the above, plus no kit, because our keeper forgot it at home, because he has a life.

On to the match, we held Norvan very well for the first 45, they had a few chances, but it ended nil-nil, and we had 11 on the field so I thought we had a chance, beut then fitness set in and we were done, it ended 3-1, but it was closer than that. Norvan are not bad, but if Sapperton have a full team, they should have no problems with this young, but fairly skilled team, the wee man in the middle (I think #9) was the best player with 2 great goals, lots of skill, and some fancy boots.

As for today, I heard Polska won 1-0 over PCOV, but Rene and Ward got together after the match and found out that Polska had a illegal player (Keeper) so there may be a protest, and if there is, PCOV (the 9th place Div. 1 side) is on to the Round of 8.

Last, I hope all the Idiots had fun at the wedding last night, it is sad that it wasn't even a player who got married, but a Idiots sister, so that is why the Cup game was changed, I think this is the first time ever a Cup game has been changed for a Sisters wedding. Well, they play next Saturday, and again Inter must sit a week to wait for a winner, not sure who has the advantage here or not, with Notty away in Whichita, I am guessing that Burnaby might be happy for the week off and wait for Notty to get back from Hickville USA.

HOS off to Wash the Kit from 2 weeks ago

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fair interpretations of our match yesterday. we had our share of possession and chances that went unfinished. inter finished very well and, as stated, the counter attack killed us. i think we may have been pushing up a bit too much when were only down 1-0.
anyfcuk, leauge play will be our focus with a provincial berth hinging on some good results. going to very tight finish with the league results i see from yesterday.
all the best to the remainig imperial cup contenders.
prediction: inter vs. croatia final.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
HOS off to Wash the Kit from 2 weeks ago

HOS, i wouldn't wash them if i were you. You got a win in those things and I wouldn't want to wash any wins out of them. :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCP said:
not very smart of Polonia playing a illegal player in a game of this impotance...

I will never understand how these things happen when clearly the rules are so obvious.

We got some flack for protesting the "very illegal" use of a player last year in provincials and I just shake my head at those who have a problem with that. Play by the rules you imbeciles. :mad:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCP said:
not very smart of Polonia playing a illegal player in a game of this impotance...

Apparently, there are pills that can help.

Anyhoo, what's the word with why he was illegal? Was he the keeper they used in their WCOTL league earlier in the day? If so, that could be a double whammy as their over 30's team is headed for promotion.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our regular keeper broke his ankle about two months ago, and we signed Greg our current keeper right after the injury. He has played in atleast 4 or 5 games. His card was at the field and shown to Paul Ward yesterday and he was registered on our line-up sheet as #22. PCOV said something to Paul before the game and he came back over to the sideline to check again. Its pretty sad that right after the game the PCOV coaches/managers were cheering thinking that they were gonna win on protest. Good luck with the Protest.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something very FISHY going on in the Polonia soccer camp... But all in all.. Congratulations !!! Good luck in your next round... Sincerley .. 007 !!!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to Polonia on the next round!!Also heard that Polonia is greatful that they got past the league on the Protest.Word on the street is that Polonia did use someone ineligible only problem for PCOV is they protested the wrong guy.Oh well it's all over with now :D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting... i heard the same rumour myself !!! I heard the portuguese coaching staff worked for the Portuguese federal bureau of investigating !!! The problem is they got the wrong guy !!! Either way u look at it.. The croatian club rather feast on perrogies than bifanish !!! PS ---> For everyones information PFBI... (portuguese federal bureau of investigating ) went backrupt in 1998.... Rumour has it they kept identifying the wrong person so the country decieded to remove that department from the government !!! urs truly... CNN

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Croatia make it to the final think they'll pitch in and buy their keeper a top or will he continue to wear his long johns?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More pictures...

........................................Stud -- with the touch of a baby rino

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0