Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup 2007] Finals

Who will win the Imperial Cup?

• Total voters

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the game from the stands. It wasn't pretty. Carmen + dive in the box = peno. Tino + dive in the box = second yellow and expulsion. If Carmen's was a peno, then Tino's was a peno. A complete lack of consistent officiating during the game.
Granted, I wasn't even there so I can't comment further, but I'd like to believe the ref had a better view of the plays than you did from the stands.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Granted, I wasn't even there so I can't comment further, but I'd like to believe the ref had a better view of the plays than you did from the stands.

Yes, if Sopes had been closer, he could have detailed Carmine stepping on Judd's foot and going for a full-gainer. Greg Louganis would be proud.

Perhaps if he had been even closer he would have seen Carmine take Tempesta down from behind. Nice, Inter loses two players to red cards and one to injury. Yes, I know Poli collided with Dalla Pace. No one wanted to see that either.

Oh well, Columbus must be proud of their victory. We are hearing so much from them. :rolleyes:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Brent Sopel.. you are spot on..
If that tackle on Tempesta wasn't a card, then there should have been none on the day. He is out and not able to work this week for what i hear.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0