Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup Results

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens,

I feel that Besty's best play came midway through the second half when there was a mad scramble in front of Clan's net off a corner... the ball seemed to be rolling towards the open goal mouth but outta nowhere, Besty from his backside managed to scoop it between his feet and then tried to stuff it in with more force... unfortunately for him, it was stuffed right back :D

I agree with the Kindel shout though he did have a good strike early in the game that Wicks did well to make a reaction punch-save.

~TB.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better stop there with the Besty comments before his head gets to be the size of Chico's. Clan wasted alot of free kicks trying to attack from the air, which were easy pickings for westsides back three + Besty.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, lads.
I was having trouble squeezing my HEEED through the computer room door.

Regs…I really do have to brush up on my snooker skills.
That was just comedy not being able to get that one over the line…

In my defence though, I wasn’t really trying to kick the ball in that instance, I was actually trying to get rid of the cramps in my calves.

:D

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westide 2 Clan 0

In all honesty though, it was a good battle from our lads especially when you consider that we only had 12 players on the day and 2 of them played hurt.

In a must win situation we pulled it together and held the fort very well.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Besty (Fcuk it hurts to say it like that) Clan never did look like scoring all game long. You guys scored a dubious 1st and very fortunate 2nd, but this is TTP, call it like it was, Clan came out flat and were never really in the game. It should be a good one on Friday, I'm sure you and I will have a few go's at one another, but all will be forgotten over a victory pint in OUR dressing room after the match!!;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And reminding everyone that the Trollops failed to qualify for the Province cup yet again through the Imperial Cup!!:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0